What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

Moon rise

1000013934.jpg

Airloom

Premium user
Not real sure what I'm gonna do with this but this one looked nice and fatty so I grabbed it... Maybe crockpot tomorrow idk🤷 View attachment 19068279
My mom would load that into her big ceramic roasting pan and fill it to the brim with other meats and all types of root veggies some tomato paste and god knows what other secrets she took with her. No one could ever duplicate it because like most Azorean cooks, there’s no amounts or recipe. All instinct and practice.

It’ll be good I’m sure!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4D8A0CB4-C6C6-4A35-999A-A21CA043A494.jpeg
83956DBC-D3B8-4C49-B26E-E9AE1C4FEEBF.jpeg
C74C121D-7B9F-4B27-B5E3-EFF72CA672C7.jpeg
only got about two hours out of them (her and her husband) but let me tell you that was four extra pairs of hands we got a lot of de leading done but they weren’t used to the heat of the sun..Her dog is only four months old the cutest thing you’ve ever seen him and cookie got along great (she’s so tired now) ..I’m back home to get some food in me and then see about unpacking the generator & hope I didn’t bite off more than I can chew Its heavy