What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cook my pork roasts at 275, thats a really easy going temp and will work well for slow cook. Great recipies for roasts!

Would be amazing experience and a sight to see, but sure would be intimidating. If you stepped out of your space suit the pressure of your body would cause you to explode.

oldmaninbc

Sounds like he was scared shitless
We certainly don't have all the facts on what goes on in outer space never mind what happens in deep space.
The dangers are real and we are not equipped to deal with all them. I don't believe we have any material that will stand up to deep space radiation.
I copied the below paragraph from a science mag. What else in space does this, they have no idea.

Every second, about 100 billion neutrinos pass through each square centimeter of your body. The tiny particles are everywhere — produced in the nuclear fire of stars, in enormous supernova explosions, by cosmic rays and radioactive decay, and in particle accelerators and nuclear reactors on Earth.

When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer​

Play Audio
By Walt Whitman
When I heard the learn’d astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts and diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them,
When I sitting heard the astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.

Sub24ox7

IMG_5892.jpeg
IMG_5893.jpeg
IMG_5894.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5896.jpeg
IMG_5891.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We certainly don't have all the facts on what goes on in outer space never mind what happens in deep space.
The dangers are real and we are not equipped to deal with all them. I don't believe we have any material that will stand up to deep space radiation.
I copied the below paragraph from a science mag. What else in space does this, they have no idea.

Every second, about 100 billion neutrinos pass through each square centimeter of your body. The tiny particles are everywhere — produced in the nuclear fire of stars, in enormous supernova explosions, by cosmic rays and radioactive decay, and in particle accelerators and nuclear reactors on Earth.

When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer​

Play Audio
By Walt Whitman
When I heard the learn’d astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts and diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them,
When I sitting heard the astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning looks beautiful outside ! feed the garden then pick up the generator they didn’t have a model I had to get the next one up. It weighs a ton. I’m gonna have to get a friend to help me wrangle it into place.