What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Gary Payton
B726C216-29DF-46D5-80D9-785ACE84CEB9.jpeg
8917C731-D32A-4B95-94C5-96971DFE1CE1.jpeg
A9E18157-ABED-4B6A-8B2C-4BA3A1E7D435.jpeg
F2CBC0C9-0152-46C1-99B2-1C7529C0B42C.jpeg

Loriented

big ol harvest moon rising tonight exactly now
There is a Lunar Eclipse tonight...
But its cloudy, here. And its only like 8%

For those in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone, the eclipse will reach its darkest phase, with the moon most obscured by Earth's umbra, at approximately 10:44 p.m. EDT on Sept. 17. In Europe and Africa, the eclipse will occur during the early morning hours of Sept. 18. In London, the peak of the eclipse will be visible around 3:45 a.m. BST on September 18.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw that moon, was a beautiful sight out walking the field. Saw some combines working the fields this evening. Plants are getting ripe!

That Gary Payton looks like a really high resin producer. Great phenotype, I bet that smells so good!

Chuck roasts are amazing, I just cooked one a couple weeks ago. I wipe it down with organic olive oil and cook it at 350 for 2-2.5 hours in an open roast pan. I check with a thermometer to make sure its done enough. Its amazing and will make you strong.

Thinking of harvesting since we have moonlight, but going to wait a couple weeks. :smoke: :plant grow:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw that moon, was a beautiful sight out walking the field. Saw some combines working the fields this evening. Plants are getting ripe!

That Gary Payton looks like a really high resin producer. Great phenotype, I bet that smells so good!

Chuck roasts are amazing, I just cooked one a couple weeks ago. I wipe it down with organic olive oil and cook it at 350 for 2-2.5 hours in an open roast pan. I check with a thermometer to make sure its done enough. Its amazing and will make you strong.

Thinking of harvesting since we have moonlight, but going to wait a couple weeks. :smoke: :plant grow:
we’ve had such an amazing streak of weather … one more week, and then it seems the forecast is calling for some consecutive wet :oops: wouldn’t you know

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a Lunar Eclipse tonight...
But its cloudy, here. And its only like 8%

For those in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone, the eclipse will reach its darkest phase, with the moon most obscured by Earth's umbra, at approximately 10:44 p.m. EDT on Sept. 17. In Europe and Africa, the eclipse will occur during the early morning hours of Sept. 18. In London, the peak of the eclipse will be visible around 3:45 a.m. BST on September 18.
We had a clear night when the moon is rising. I stared at it for quite a while, wishing I had a nice camera like yours definitely could see the eclipse cropping the top of the moon.

Might as well wait as long as you can before you take your plants

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds great, and very similar to how I make it. I sear it in my Dutch crock and then put the whole thing in the oven. Grew up eating roast made in crock pot, and I love it, but done in the Dutch crock in the stove is on another level all together.
Agree…Recipe a little bit more work and I feel like doing right now at the end of the day I can start early tomorrow with it >>>

Directions​

1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
  2. Generously salt and pepper the chuck roast.
  3. Heat the olive oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the halved onions to the pot, browning them on both sides. Remove the onions to a plate.
  4. Throw the carrots into the same very hot pot and toss them around a bit until slightly browned, about a minute or so. Reserve the carrots with the onions.
  5. If needed, add a bit more olive oil to the very hot pot. Place the meat in the pot and sear it for about a minute on all sides until it is nice and brown all over. Remove the roast to a plate.
  6. With the burner still on high, use either red wine or beef broth (about 1 cup) to deglaze the pot, scraping the bottom with a whisk. Place the roast back into the pot and add enough beef stock to cover the meat halfway.
  7. Add in the onions and the carrots, along with the fresh herbs.
  8. Put the lid on, then roast for 3 hours for a 3-pound roast. For a 4 to 5-pound roast, plan on 4 hours. The roast is ready when it's fall-apart tender.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Comments from the recent first private space walk (if you’re a billionaire you can do this) >>>
“Looking at Earth was obviously very, very special,” Isaacman said in a conversation hosted on Twitter Spaces Tuesday. “But when you look off to the side, you look out into the darkness of space, and you see your spaceship there, and how gritty it looks, it gave you this sense of, like ‘this isn’t going to be easy.’”

Isaacman described outer space as a “hard, very threatening environment.”

“It wasn’t [anything] I would describe as peaceful when you’re looking out in the darkness of space,” he continued, “If anything, it was a little bit more of like: ‘If you want to be here, you’re going to have to work for it.’”