What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

It’s the small containers versus the big plants and I’m definitely ahead. I have friends stone throwaway he’s got 180 In the ground He’s a definitely behind in development and also he’s having problems with a Leaf Septoria and bud rot and I’m not seeing that yet…. It’s my worst fear other than showing up and seeing the entire harvest gone in the middle of the night.
The closer to harvest the more stress takes hold. All those months of work balancing on the edge of a dime.
I dislike stress I have no control over. Towards the end of my outdoor growing adventures we would hire a gatekeeper to keep an eye on things. With todays modern electronics you could have electronic safe guards.
The other really noticeable difference, we would work hard to have a couple of strains that would handle any of the local growing conditions. Limiting the number of variables that could cause problems.

I loved and hated growing outdoor crops all in the same breath.

Lotto

These tree frogs are common around the yard. I usually see a brighter shade of green, this one could be a female. 5 month old kitty sees everything.
Flower, your hard work is paying off and you will get there. Just think, once the crop is in the bin, more work. Kinda like nurturing a child, you fret, stress and worry over everything. Suddenly they're 15 yrs old. Your bin buster won't take that long. Enjoy the opportunity.
PXL_20240916_214748099.MP.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I love the fact that they came out with a hobby version. I ducking love dosatrons they work great. Just a bit of dialing in. Are yours going into tanks? Or will it be going directly to plant sites?
Me too. If they work as advertised I’ll have all my rooms on them.
I’ll be doing batch tanks. As a matter of fact I just got back from picking up all these tonight. Facebook Marketplace score.

FEDAE0CC-D002-4374-B749-F49AFD76133A.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Security light works well….
0E21E505-A9BE-4481-AC11-E6ECD64A0B8B.jpeg
00081153-0864-4225-8C58-A76D54BD6C9C.jpeg
D47271E2-2FB1-494F-977D-BDA29CAF2724.jpeg
4F245813-3C94-43F6-B94C-31FF6CC54EEB.jpeg

The closer to harvest the more stress takes hold. All those months of work balancing on the edge of a dime.
I dislike stress I have no control over. Towards the end of my outdoor growing adventures we would hire a gatekeeper to keep an eye on things. With todays modern electronics you could have electronic safe guards.
The other really noticeable difference, we would work hard to have a couple of strains that would handle any of the local growing conditions. Limiting the number of variables that could cause problems.

I loved and hated growing outdoor crops all in the same breath.
It is so beautiful out tonight. feeling more secure.
These tree frogs are common around the yard. I usually see a brighter shade of green, this one could be a female. 5 month old kitty sees everything.
Flower, your hard work is paying off and you will get there. Just think, once the crop is in the bin, more work. Kinda like nurturing a child, you fret, stress and worry over everything. Suddenly they're 15 yrs old. Your bin buster won't take that long. Enjoy the opportunity. View attachment 19067667
😊

Latest posts

Latest posts