What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpeg
    IMG_3567.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If anybody comes at me with $500 pound offers, I’m gonna chop their fucking head off! :whip:
I've been seeing what dispensaries are paying here. $400 lb for brown poo poo looking. $600-$800 for stuff that is starting to looks and smells ok. $1000-$1300 for stuff that looks and smells great. I have not smoked any of it. The $600-$800 is what seems to be the most common.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I've been seeing what dispensaries are paying here. $400 lb for brown poo poo looking. $600-$800 for stuff that is starting to looks and smells ok. $1000-$1300 for stuff that looks and smells great. I have not smoked any of it. The $600-$800 is what seems to be the most common.
Finally the tables have turned and the traditional market is seeming to be a much better deal than the over regulated rec market.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back home again. I’m all over the place. I guess that’s the way I like it …spray wasn’t so bad I tested it out. Everything is working fine. Going down pretty quick… I build these things up in my mind when I finally get to it it’s easier …last seasonI was already a month into spray by this time so it’s remarkable that I was able to get this far without it but here we are & you don’t want to be doing that downwind right now I’m completely coated in horticultural oil, it stinks … I need to get one of those hazmat suits

renne

What’s everyone’s favourite smoke lately? I’ve been getting some $49 Oz’s off a Canadian website of Durban Poison, very tasty stuff I can see why Durban poison is so popular, they also have $49 Oz’s of Apple Fritter, Pineapple Express, Rockstar and Strawberry Cough, it’s crazy just comes in the mail and a person doesn’t even have to leave their house!