What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little experiment for setting up the reservoir feed tanks upgrade then gravity fed by siphoning ..once flowing all needed to do was guide to the plant..Can move a lot of water quickly depends on the size of the tank I can upgrade the sizes.. heck of a lot easier than manually carrying the water to each plant ...I’m gonna have plenty of hay if I want to use it as a mulch cover
77E2C80C-7410-4063-8E48-1F9F37DA33BB.jpeg
AE4D6C52-8897-4950-A52C-6A555A3B9966.jpeg

E8576FE5-7C97-4899-AD85-5BC8BD627C94.jpeg

A67E1DA2-D135-4C35-9D58-A437DF55698E.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Little experiment for setting up the reservoir feed tanks upgrade then gravity fed by siphoning ..once flowing all needed to do was guide to the plant..Can move a lot of water quickly depends on the size of the tank I can upgrade the sizes.. heck of a lot easier than manually carrying the water to each plant ...I’m gonna have plenty of hay if I want to use it as a mulch cover View attachment 19027102 View attachment 19027103
View attachment 19027104 View attachment 19027105
View attachment 19027106 View attachment 19027107
Are you going to make windrows with your hay?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“History. Egyptian reliefs from 1500 BC depict siphons used to extract liquids from large storage jars. Physical evidence for the use of siphons by Greeks are the Justice cup of Pythagoras in Samos in the 6th century BC and usage by Greek engineers in the 3rd century BC at Pergamon.”

oldmaninbc

“History. Egyptian reliefs from 1500 BC depict siphons used to extract liquids from large storage jars. Physical evidence for the use of siphons by Greeks are the Justice cup of Pythagoras in Samos in the 6th century BC and usage by Greek engineers in the 3rd century BC at Pergamon.”
The Greeks new their math.

Your steak is a little rare for my liking:)

oldmaninbc

i like mine to twitch when poked with a fork... :yummy:
I don't mind a relatively rare steak but usually settle for medium rare.

My sister works for Health Canada, she inspects the inspectors of meat. If there was any pink in her steak she would send it back, she is too worried about parasites.

My friend use to say, "cut the horns off it and chase it through the pan."

Are you having hot weather?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

around here, it is medium rare or raw if you go that route. rare aint a realistic objective, lol. heat not bad now that i'm home, but the last two weeks in Kentucky bout burnt me to a damned crisp. it was in upper 90s or low triple digits about every single miserable day...80s of a night. :toohot:

Drumskinz

My sister works for Health Canada, she inspects the inspectors of meat. If there was any pink in her steak she would send it back, she is too worried about parasites.

Being of German Descent my late mom used to always go to the German butcher shop weekly to get their ground beef that they would grind up especially for making steak tartare… which is raw ground beef…she would mix it up with onion and salt and pepper and spread it on pumpernickel bread…I asked her one day why she was eating raw meat…she said mixing it up with onion and salt and pepper it does taste good…and then asked me if I wanted to taste it…I reluctantly said sure…and after tasting it I said it doesn’t taste to bad…she said but don’t ever use ground beef with a lot of fat in cuz you’ll get sick…isn’t that just like what almost every mom would say…I still on occasion I will eat steak tatare

Latest posts

Latest posts