1000012638.jpg
1000012637.jpg
1000012639.jpg
1000012640.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha. I rember Santa Marta Gold from 78 and Thai sticks from 1979, before you were born...LOL
Been smoking since 1973 starting out with Lebanese blonde hash then we were stuck with Mexican for a while then got bumped up to Jamaican and then the Columbian started coming around in the mid 70s all the way up to the beginning of 1980 then we started seeing Californian green bud and also the most incredible chocolate Thai that came vacuum packed real deal

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How old is this one? Do you know if it’s male female ? my female red eared slider is about five years old now and starting last year she begin laying in fertile clutches of eggs. She just dumped a big load of eggs ..the other day when she’s frantic to get out of the tank, that’s a signal that I miss…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back home for lunch there was an odd problem with the John Deere think I mentioned I popped the washer & the clip off the left front tire it happen twice in a row I had service come this morning they replaced it if it happens again means it’s a defective spindle which would suck

Sub24ox7

The tortoise is a Sulcata tortoise and is a male. He is 9 years old. When I got him he fit in the palm of my hand.
How old is this one? Do you know if it’s male female ? my female red eared slider is about five years old now and starting last year she begin laying in fertile clutches of eggs. She just dumped a big load of eggs ..the other day when she’s frantic to get out of the tank, that’s a signal that I miss…

oldmaninbc

Morning!

Mixed emotions today...my 50th bday. I know most of y'all are older than me but still it makes one stop and think when hitting the milestones. But age is just a number and I don't think I feel or look 50. Got my campfire going and cooking breakfast, drinking a beer with my dog. Perfect.

Some beautiful buds and sunsets these last few pages wow!
Happy Birthday Lester Beans!
There will likely come a day when you won't feel so youngish but today is not that day, ENJOY

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You’re not kidding about the stink thing...plants seem to like it and so do some critters.
Oh, it’s gnarly stuff, I went through a gallon of that concentrate just for one feeding $30. Let’s see how they respond. You should’ve seen the flies hovering about the mix barrel …like instantly.
You're all in this year. My cheap ass is trying to figure out what to use that's cheaper than 8 foot t posts to set up my trellis this year. Probably gonna use 2×4 ripped into 3 posts per 2x. Nice thing about those pallets is you can attach things and tie things to them.
yanked that wire caging from a nearby area it revealed itself when I was brush cutting ..bought it in 2020 never used it…. have some useful crap all over the place.

Latest posts

Latest posts