What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent most of the afternoon wrestling one jumbo plant Going from 10 gallons to 20 gallons in fabric pots is not easy had to cut it out from one to get into the other.. wind kicked up plant knocked over ..often ...all in good fun..The ground was soft enough I was able to get three metal stakes to triangulate around it pounded into the ground and tied off & if that won’t hold it nothing will

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Here’s my copilot
36075E7A-3B85-4A4B-A9BD-E50DDC328D9E.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What is a yoctometer (unit)​

The yoctometer is a unit of measurement of length​

A yoctometer (ym) is a derived metric measurement unit of length. The metric unit prefix yocto means one septillionth, or one (1) with twenty (23) nulls in front of it, i.e. 0.000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 or 1×10-24. That makes one yoctometer equal to one septillionth of a meter.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

Mixed emotions today...my 50th bday. I know most of y'all are older than me but still it makes one stop and think when hitting the milestones. But age is just a number and I don't think I feel or look 50. Got my campfire going and cooking breakfast, drinking a beer with my dog. Perfect.

Some beautiful buds and sunsets these last few pages wow!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning!

Mixed emotions today...my 50th bday. I know most of y'all are older than me but still it makes one stop and think when hitting the milestones. But age is just a number and I don't think I feel or look 50. Got my campfire going and cooking breakfast, drinking a beer with my dog. Perfect.

Some beautiful buds and sunsets these last few pages wow!
In 63 I think I’ve got past all the crisis ..Good luck 👍 right at the age when that midlife crisis can start sinking …it’s brutal… for me the trick is to stop listening to my inner voice … I’ve been alone so long I have conversations with myself, and I’m telling myself what to do out loud it’s absurd