What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll soon see I do everything in a roundabout manner :redface: fIll that tank as a reservoir, then run hose lines downgrade to the other containers where I do my mixing and that’s where I draw from .. now today it became obvious with the pressure wand I can save a lot of work pre-watering directly with the freaking wand..that’s what it’s designed for 🙄 I’m so dense of brain…(rather than hauling everything around in 2.5 gallon Watering jugs) and then going back again with feed..

oldmaninbc

You'll soon see I do everything in a roundabout manner :redface: fIll that tank as a reservoir, then run hose lines downgrade to the other containers where I do my mixing and that’s where I draw from .. now today it became obvious with the pressure wand I can save a lot of work pre-watering directly with the freaking wand..that’s what it’s designed for 🙄 I’m so dense of brain…(rather than hauling everything around in 2.5 gallon Watering jugs) and then going back again with feed..
Been there done that. One day the light goes on and I say there is a better and easier way to do this.

Better late then never.

Sub24ox7

IMG_4744.jpeg