What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

Thank you, yes reels. Fresh ground reels no less... View attachment 18992458
I use to work at the Christina Lake Golf Club doing grounds work. I can still feel that cool breeze blowing in my face when driving the tractor very early morning picking up golf balls off the driving range. Other than some high spirited members, working at the club was enjoyable.
My favorite job was driving the 3 wheeler doing the sand bunkers.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For virtually my entire life before I had the epiphany & became a grower) at age 38 ) up till then I was a self-employed landscaper and I had crews did really well down in Westchester County that’s how got into horticulture in the first place when got busted back in 2008 fight for my life & they slapped me with five years of probation It took nine months just to get my ass out of jail and avoid prison completely anyways during that probation time I put my old mowing skills to work became a groundskeeper and crew manager at a local baseball park
18F77353-F5CC-461D-9936-1439C19F953C.jpeg
3DC3A8B2-4ABF-4DE1-8F9B-CE3BFB70DE33.jpeg

Sub24ox7

I use to work at the Christina Lake Golf Club doing grounds work. I can still feel that cool breeze blowing in my face when driving the tractor very early morning picking up golf balls off the driving range. Other than some high spirited members, working at the club was enjoyable.
My favorite job was driving the 3 wheeler doing the sand bunkers.
I also worked at a golf course for a few years as a teen. I liked it as well being outside. We had a lot of sandbunkers on this course was overkill like 90 something. Raking the sides of the bunkers sucks versus driving that 3 wheeler around.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I had buddies working the local golf course in Ohio back in high school. They had kitchen gigs and used to ‘borrow’ a hundred dollars or more of booze every weekend. Cheap canned beer for the fellas and some half gallon gut rot white wine bottles for the gals. We liked to ‘borrow’ the golf carts too. Good times.

Loriented

Hmmm. Wonder how this works...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm. Wonder how this works...
Last year busted my ass is on the harvest pre-trimming knickknack Ing everything When all needed to do was cut and hang because some of them that I did cut and hang and then I came back a month later we’re perfect perfect :redface: :watchplant:

oldmaninbc

For virtually my entire life before I had the epiphany & became a grower) at age 38 ) up till then I was a self-employed landscaper and I had crews did really well down in Westchester County that’s how got into horticulture in the first place when got busted back in 2008 fight for my life & they slapped me with five years of probation It took nine months just to get my ass out of jail and avoid prison completely anyways during that probation time I put my old mowing skills to work became a groundskeeper and crew manager at a local baseball park View attachment 18992759 View attachment 18992760
Look at those straight lines. Your hired.

Latest posts

Latest posts