What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

“Genetic Lineage of Cereal Milk

Cereal Milk was bred from a cross of different Cookies and Cherry Pie phenotypes. It was created by Powerzzzup Genetics, a collective breeding effort led by Ken The PieGuy and Jason Mejia, and quickly became a best-seller under the Cookies brand.

Y Life, Cereal Milk's first parent strain, is a unique cross of GSC and Cherry Pie. Very little is known about this strain, but it's rumored to produce high THC levels (over 20%) and a relaxing, but not sleepy, high. Its aroma is reported to be gassy (a little reminiscent of GG4) but with very upfront sweet Cookie overtones. Some users report that Y Life has a uniquely uplifting effect, potentially speaking to a slight sativa dominance in its genetics.

Snowman, Cereal Milk's second parent, is also beloved for its uplifting and creative effects. Its exact origins aren't clear; some claim it's a unique cross of different Cookies strains, while others suggest that it's a GSC phenotype with a more creative high.”

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this sounds promising …
IMG_2843.png
IMG_2843.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And then the Pancakes >>>
database!

Basic / Breeders Info​

Pancakes is an indica/sativa variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Seed Junkys Pancakes is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Seed Junkys Pancakes Description​

Logo Seed Junky Genetics Pancakes is a hybrid marijuana strain bred by Cookies and Seed Junkie Genetics. Pancakes is named after its delicious flavor and aroma which happens to smell just like a warm plate of pancakes. When smoking this strain, you'll experience a flavor profile that combines the taste of buttered, sweet berries and the batter-like smell of pancakes. The high you get from smoking Pancakes can be described as a relaxing head high. The buds from this strain are short and bulky, with shades of golden brown that are brightened by frosty trichomes. Medical marijuana patients choose Pancakes to help fight symptoms related to chronic stress and anxiety.

IMG_2844.png

Loriented

My neighbor has one and it's annoying. Sitting out back listening to the native wildlife and rrr rr rrrr rr rrrrr, 😂. My wife hopes it gets eaten by something soon 😁.
We have had many eaten over the years. Mostly hens and chicks. We had maybe still have a red tail hawk nest up the stream above the driveway. Plus we have coyote, fox and whatever else likes chicken. We killed a fox using because it was trying to get the ducks and geese. The hens and small ducks are the only animals not free range here. We even lost a Mini Pinscher to a coyote. Oh and our neighbor has Peacocks. They are loud

Loriented

My neighbor has one and it's annoying. Sitting out back listening to the native wildlife and rrr rr rrrr rr rrrrr, 😂. My wife hopes it gets eaten by something soon 😁.
And we had a mean little Banshee Rooster. I kicked him once (self defense) And he went 20 ft in the air and he still came back to fight some more. I was glad when the chicken Hawk got him...LOL

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, peacocks are very loud ! the house I grew up in north Stamford Connecticut a guy on our road whose wife was losing her sight filled the property with exotic animals. They had a flock of peacocks & holy cow, can they wail ! once you’ve heard one it’s unmistakable..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Yes, peacocks are very loud ! the house I grew up in north Stamford Connecticut a guy on our road whose wife was losing her sight filled the property with exotic animals. They had a flock of peacocks & holy cow, can they wail ! once you’ve heard one it’s unmistakable..
We used to own 3 peacocks (well one peacock and two peahens). they are amazing birds but yes incredibly loud. During mating season it goes all night. The peacock spent most of it's day standing in front of our glass sliding doors admiring itself in the reflection and shitting on our veranda.