What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
someone found what was left of the Furthur bus a couple of years back. it was still recognizable, but i'd have been worried about yellowjackets & copperheads looking at the pics and where it was...:oops:
I don't think it was ever lost. Wasn't just sitting out back on keseys farm. Even spent some time as a chicken coup if I remember right.

When we found out my wife was pregnant with our first child we were living in the woods running back and forth from Arcata to Eugene being fools. Ken Kesey was throwing a party in Eugene and I wanted to go but we took off towards Colorado to live indoors. A few weeks later Ken passed away.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think it was ever lost. Wasn't just sitting out back on keseys farm. Even spent some time as a chicken coup if I remember right.

When we found out my wife was pregnant with our first child we were living in the woods running back and forth from Arcata to Eugene being fools. Ken Kesey was throwing a party in Eugene and I wanted to go but we took off towards Colorado to live indoors. A few weeks later Ken passed away.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Skippin' through the lily fields I came across an empty space,
It trembled and exploded, left a bus stop in it's place.
The bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began,
There was cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land.
I just love it.
20240926_141823.jpg