What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s my dose 5.39 grams & it’s too late today I wanna do it tomorrow and get an early start hope not to embarrass myself :redface:
42793B5C-DCE7-42CD-B6C3-FA9C656D0A0A.jpeg
46BD7826-4EBC-4753-9AFB-31EE5E1EFA6D.jpeg

herbgreen

Veteran
Nice Shrooms You got

I hope you grind them up and boil

Watched a thing w/PaulStamets how we cant digest mushrooms until they are cooked

The heat does something w/schrooms activates metabolism digestion maybe

Kava Kava works nicely with the scrhooms

Levels out that jangley rush and turbulence you can feel on the come up on mushrooms:yappy:

Kava kava root has similar alkaloids in it as mushrooms

Do some of that kava 30 mins ahead... any mushroom tripMakes for a smooth Ascent!:biggrin:

Or just remember its there You remember that Its easier..once that first part hits

Its All set and setting.....Set being the general mood and/or general intention

Its important to work that angle I think

Albert and Leary weren't that far off in that regard

Legal LSD would sure solve some problems Get a few people out of prison

People got life for LSD

30 years federal time

LSD is such a micro scopic molecule Its way more tangible and organic to use a mushroom it seems

Would still rather see good clean acid available

One thing @ time I guess...

LSD

Legalize It!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Shrooms You got

I hope you grind them up and boil

Watched a thing w/PaulStamets how we cant digest mushrooms until they are cooked

The heat does something w/schrooms activates metabolism digestion maybe

Kava Kava works nicely with the scrhooms

Levels out that jangley rush and turbulence you can feel on the come up on mushrooms:yappy:

Kava kava root has similar alkaloids in it as mushrooms

Do some of that kava 30 mins ahead... any mushroom tripMakes for a smooth Ascent!:biggrin:

Or just remember its there You remember that Its easier..once that first part hits

Its All set and setting.....Set being the general mood and/or general intention

Its important to work that angle I think

Albert and Leary weren't that far off in that regard

Legal LSD would sure solve some problems Get a few people out of prison

People got life for LSD

30 years federal time

LSD is such a micro scopic molecule Its way more tangible and organic to use a mushroom it seems

Would still rather see good clean acid available

One thing @ time I guess...

LSD

Legalize It!
I’m going to get an early start I want to do my morning chores I wish I was a little bit more sunny out but today will be fine

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I gotta get one of those I’m not completely satisfied with the drip filter method
I love it when I'm in the mood to pay attention. Takes a little practice to get you bucket filled just right and your temperature just right. And be there watching it brew so you can take it off the burner at the right moment. Few seconds to long and it started burning it quick. Pack it to tight or have a ground in threads and it doesn't brew right and you get mud.

It makes fantastic coffee though. I just ruin a pot every so often. Often just because I got high and was paying attention to the music until I smell the burning coffee.