pic 2
picture.php

pic 3
picture.php

pic 4
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Those are some pretty damn nice flowers:) How big is that bottom rockwool block? I've never seen that size.
I remember first seeing pics of spyder a couple of years ago - the only seeds I've seen available have been sour spyder.

mckb024

Those are some pretty damn nice flowers:) How big is that bottom rockwool block? I've never seen that size.
I remember first seeing pics of spyder a couple of years ago - the only seeds I've seen available have been sour spyder.

Thanks alot blackone I thank the breeder canned abyss.
the rockwool setup is a 4" block on a 6" block.
sour spyder was a joint project with mdanzig and canned, do a spyder AF search on a search engine outside this site you will find it, but its only beeing sold through one seed bank right now and I can't name them. pm me if you want more info. peace

C

c64

do you use the large blocks several times? I'm already at four times and it runs perfectly. :tiphat:

blackone

Veteran
Thanks - I read up on them a little. Have you tried growing them from selfmade seeds? If you do I'd love to watch because making my own seeds for next years outdoor grow would be my main motivation for aquiring these.

mckb024

Thanks - I read up on them a little. Have you tried growing them from selfmade seeds? If you do I'd love to watch because making my own seeds for next years outdoor grow would be my main motivation for aquiring these.

Yes, and it was successful. The first spyder I ever pollinated gave me 1600 fully developed mature seeds, so maybe you could just pollinate a branch and save some pollen for later, but still get a bounty of buds. Let me know how it goes. peace

the link brings me back to your page lol but ive read and followed the breeders page since the start they look like awesome plants ive brought about 3 or 4 purple strains and have never got a purple plant ! im thinking of giving them a go again did you get all purples in yours ?

mckb024

just some more random pics of spyder at day 72

just some more random pics of spyder at day 72

here are all the spyder under a 600w
picture.php

cola shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest 88950

nice job..........i think you would like coco slabs.

when you said you need 'block' coco and not 'loose' where you referring to slabs as 'blocks'?

i buy compressed coco blocks & rehydrate but you couldnt use it as is, compressed.

a little pollen goes a long way.

mckb024

nice job..........i think you would like coco slabs.

when you said you need 'block' coco and not 'loose' where you referring to slabs as 'blocks'?

i buy compressed coco blocks & rehydrate but you couldnt use it as is, compressed.

a little pollen goes a long way.

hows it going ssh thanks for the compliment. I think your right I might like the slabs, but there is one thing that has me worried. with the latest run I am putting a 4" rockwool cube on 6x6x6 boss coco cubes and let me tell ya either I did something wrong or these blocks do not expand to 6" high as described.

any advice would be awsome thanks!

G

Guest 88950

first ive seen on those cubes but it does look like it need to be hydrated and that causes is to expand so if it looks like it could expand more follow your gut.

if the coco in the bag is not firm if you poke your finger in it then its hydrated.

i dont think they designed the coco cube to work w/rockwool...........its to replace it.

use a 4" coco cube on a 8" coco cube............dont mix them from what i can tell.

Latest posts

Latest posts