What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

EsperitDelBosc

Hi community, I'm in search of a cannabis plant that produce spiritual high. In the research I found 2 strains that consistently produce spiritual feelings: Ethiopia and Nepal
I ordered to Ace Seeds Ethiopia and get free Nepal Annapurna, also i ordered to The Real Seed Company Nepalese strain.

In the packet of Ethiopia are 12 seeds, in the Nepalese Annapurna 10 and Nepalese 13, so I have 35 seeds to find a plant that produce spiritual high.

Ace Seeds description of Nepalese Annapurna:
StructureTall, elegant and flexible sativa structure, thin stems, long internode length and lanky branching.
BouquetSpicy, woody, mountain aromatic herbs, hashish, incense, sometimes fruity (strawberry, lemon, watermelon) and with hints of eucalyptus and mint.
HighMild psychoactivity of moderate duration, with excellent sativa qualities: clean, balanced, refreshing, inspiring and spiritual, not at all aggressive, and without producing tiredness, lethargy or other undesired side effects.

Ace Seeds description of Ethiopia:
StructureTropical sativa structure, strong, vigorous, of strong branching and long node length.
BouquetEarthy and woody African sativa aromas, with floral, musky and fermented citrus touches.
HighClassic African sativa effect: clean, cerebral, uplifting and positive, of moderate strength. It leaves you happy and light, with a big smile on the face. Without mental or body heaviness. Perfect for day time smoke and for activities.

The Real Seed Company description of Nepal:
Height:
Up to approx. 6 metres outdoors
Aroma: Floral, ganja, spicy, herbal
Characteristics: Soaring high, hardy, humidity tolerant

5958573271689576717.jpg

5958573271689576718.jpg

5958573271689576719.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi community, I'm in search of a cannabis plant that produce spiritual high. In the research I found 2 strains that consistently produce spiritual feelings: Ethiopia and Nepal
I ordered to Ace Seeds Ethiopia and get free Nepal Annapurna, also i ordered to The Real Seed Company Nepalese strain.

In the packet of Ethiopia are 12 seeds, in the Nepalese Annapurna 10 and Nepalese 13, so I have 35 seeds to find a plant that produce spiritual high.

Ace Seeds description of Nepalese Annapurna:
StructureTall, elegant and flexible sativa structure, thin stems, long internode length and lanky branching.
BouquetSpicy, woody, mountain aromatic herbs, hashish, incense, sometimes fruity (strawberry, lemon, watermelon) and with hints of eucalyptus and mint.
HighMild psychoactivity of moderate duration, with excellent sativa qualities: clean, balanced, refreshing, inspiring and spiritual, not at all aggressive, and without producing tiredness, lethargy or other undesired side effects.

Ace Seeds description of Ethiopia:
StructureTropical sativa structure, strong, vigorous, of strong branching and long node length.
BouquetEarthy and woody African sativa aromas, with floral, musky and fermented citrus touches.
HighClassic African sativa effect: clean, cerebral, uplifting and positive, of moderate strength. It leaves you happy and light, with a big smile on the face. Without mental or body heaviness. Perfect for day time smoke and for activities.

The Real Seed Company description of Nepal:
Height:
Up to approx. 6 metres outdoors
Aroma: Floral, ganja, spicy, herbal
Characteristics: Soaring high, hardy, humidity tolerant

View attachment 19058671
View attachment 19058672
View attachment 19058674
Now you got me interested friend. Sounds very much worth exploring. I think everybody is unknowingly searching for that experience you are describing and just doesn't know it. A lot of times I find just a little bit of what you're describing in some strains. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Last run I had one pheno from the Honduras x Panama (ACE) that after 3 month cure, is trippy + somewhat spiritual for me.
Gives a kind + warm sativa high 😍