What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sour OG

LostTribe

Premium user
My Sour OG male completely seeded up this sick ass red runtz. Tastes like red strawberry hard candies. Also looks like I hit the Mac1.

LostTribe

Premium user
Every speck of that pollen I collected got ruined, damn it! I forgot I collected it and left it on the shelf in a baggie and didnt get to dry it out. The moisture turned it into playdough. Shoot.

Well hopefully the Sour D will give me some pollen this time. Its reversing and I am keeping it under good lights instead of flos this time to give it a better shot. Atleast I got the Red Runtz/Mac's hit up.

I'm gonna try to flip a Blue Dream, Geisel, SFV, and a GG4 if I get the Sour to go.

Dbelle

Every speck of that pollen I collected got ruined, damn it! I forgot I collected it and left it on the shelf in a baggie and didnt get to dry it out. The moisture turned it into playdough. Shoot.

Well hopefully the Sour D will give me some pollen this time. Its reversing and I am keeping it under good lights instead of flos this time to give it a better shot. Atleast I got the Red Runtz/Mac's hit up.

I'm gonna try to flip a Blue Dream, Geisel, SFV, and a GG4 if I get the Sour to go.
Damn thats tough man.

How long did it take you to collect it all?

LostTribe

Premium user
Damn thats tough man.

How long did it take you to collect it all?
About 2 minutes. LOL. The males were spent so it is what it is. They did give me a little seed so thats fine, even some f4's. I have a good bit of the f3 remaining. Males dropped for about 3 days. I've been flowering them under LED nowadays. Specifically a new spider farmer evo qb that I really really like. I will get a bigger one if my friend takes me up on the mars fc-4800 that I have.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Sour kushes are always fire smoke.

Had this sour OG cut around 2007 that was to die for. I miss the skunky OG taste it had.

That shit is looking killer LT!!!!!
I still got plenty of these beans...my f2's were the skunkiest dankest thing I've ever grown but some were also candy sweet kush. The f3's are not as skunky but are hella resinated and have a super strong sharp maybe lemonade type smell.

Got some Sour Red Runtzband germing now. Red Runtz (Oklahoma Cut) x Sour OG f3 male

Latest posts

Latest posts