What's new

Sour diesel Dookie cut

Gooseman23

Ok so I’m going to be running a journal on a sour diesel cut from dookie farms. He did state this is an unknown cut but I’ll soon be getting a cut of ECSD. Now dookie had a gas pack deal so I have sour diesel and motorbreath 15. (It also included a freebie old family purple cut but I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to flip this at the same time. I’m going to try to make sure I have space to flip the mb15 and sour diesel at same time, but this journal is focused on sd so if space is limited that’s what you’ll see) Based off his picture online I do believe the motorbreath is real as I can see the chem traits in the bud. Anywho as of right now they are small clones just received a few days ago. A few pics and feed schedule to follow

Gooseman23

So for feeding I usually start all plants the same. I don’t do 1/2 feedings or anything for seedlings but of course I will adapt if needed.
Running:
4g/gal master blend 0-12-24 (the old custom hydro nutrients formula)
0.8g/gal Epsom salt
3.25g/gal cal nit
1 ml/gal Mr Fulvic
Occasionally added:
1/2 tsp per gal Recharge
.012 ml per gal Grow genius MSA
1/4 tsp per gal Easy weed kelp

That’s all for veg stage. Flower it changes a little. I feed every time until run off atleast 15%.

Gooseman23

Here are a few pics of sour diesel clone. Again only been a few days. She seems to be adapting to environment pretty good. No major concern on her. She was received in rockwool cube rooted. So I have transplanted them all into solo cups (well any cup I can use is solo cup to me, but you see it) and the medium they are in is 100% coco. They did receive a the veg feeding at PH 6.0.
Once I deem them ready for transplant they will go in a coco mix. This mix is undecided as of right now. Here lately I’ve just been in coco/ perlite 70/30 mix. But last couple plants I transplanted into a coco/soil mix with some rabbit shit in the mix. I may do that again on these I’ll figure it out closer to transplant time. But for now they are in the straight coco. Will get pics of other one later. They don’t look as good as SD, seem to be having more trouble adapting. I probably should have domed them but I didn’t and now that I transplant them I’m not taking them back out to fit them in my tiny dome. So I’ll mist them a couple times a day and see how they do.
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg

Last edited:

Gooseman23

Ok so here we are 1 week later. The sour diesel is doing great. I just topped her yesterday. The old family purple and motorbreath 15 had a hard time adjusting to my environment. But they are good to go now and have started new growth. I meant to take pictures of them before but you can see them both here. They will probably drop out of this journal as they will stay in veg while the sour diesel is flowering. I’ll probably transplant the sour diesel sometime this week. The MB15 and the OFP didn’t look bad when I received them. It’s totally my fault because they needed to be put in domes for a few days and slowly adjusted. I was able to get away with just misting them a couple times a day as I didn’t want to take them out of cups to done them. They will be fine now but you can see the rough patch they went through. All new growth looks good tho so no worries I’ve brought plants through much worse so I wasn’t really worried about them. But plan is transplant SD into 3 gallon coco/perlite/soil mix this week. Give her maybe 2 weeks to fill that out and then flip her. She wasn’t really doing much side branching but I just topped her yesterday and she immediately went to work on the branching. She is the tallest and as I said she didn’t really skip a beat. Took her maybe 3 days to adapt and she started upward growth. The other 2 (mb15, ofp)took about 6 days twice the time to adapt and now they are good to go.

Gooseman23

ok cool so I think the pic problem is on my end. Here is a pic of SD and you can see her roots burst through the cup. They were already coming out of drain holes at bottom but I guess that wasn’t enough for her.
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2637.jpeg

Last edited:

Gooseman23

And here is the OFP, funny thing is this one and the MB15 both had a rough start and both are good now but the MB15 looked like it was in worse condition but has started growth faster
IMG_2641.jpeg
IMG_2642.jpeg

Gooseman23

Ok and for the final shot it’s all 3 side by side. My pics from yesterday didn’t upload so these are pics of today they have actually grown since yesterday but still SD is the taller plant even after being topped then we have MB15 and the OFP seems good but she is short and by the way her nodes are she is probably just a short plant anyway compared to these. Well that’s just a guess for now. So all in all currently I’d say dookie seems legit and all 3 clones survived.
IMG_2643.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts