What's new

Sorry so late

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
We may have 2 keepers. The sour seen below spilled fuel on her skirt. Lemme dry her ass out and form an opinion whew

I appreciate this elite pairing... Really makes for some sizzling family fun! Seed poppers delight wouldn't be far fetched whew

picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Thanks for the support fellas, y'all give me plenny inspiration on the daily! And when sour lays with haze, bring in the midwife and wet nurse. We're delivering somethin to snuggle up to. Whew

iTarzan

This might actually be the most pertinent, realistic and practical test grow ever. The sad truth is I bet most seeds get bought and then stored at room temps in a closet or cupboard. It is good to know these passed the real world test.

You cranked it up a notch and did a 12/12 from seed grow. LOL! This company probably won't be calling on you again.

You did complete it though.

Are the buds very sticky? Is it potent?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
This might actually be the most pertinent, realistic and practical test grow ever. The sad truth

Your post ain't too shabby either homie. This thread looks like my old report cards..."meets minimum standards" and "E for effort"! Once weighed and packaged, these pieces will sit on the top shelf however

Keep in mind I manufacture illegal drugs, so catch a glimpse how a little baby felony fights it's way to enter production into the black market. These were grown around 1k bulbs, with 25 gallons of dirt per bulb. These gals were thrown in gallon pots so mathematically their light portion was 40w each. (1/25th of the total volume). Yielding 1.75oz of crime per floppy, the "gram per watt" or "ounce per gallon of medium" measures were met and surpassed

It's strong pot, with an effect that lets your mind escape the mundane. The potency matches the aroma so far, the resins representing both sides of the elite parents whew!

While viewing these test grows, I found it most enjoyable when the first few posts get me to the end result. Without six pages of vegg pics and a conclusion that never occurs, we are spared that let down of a thread that fizzle flopped

If a fella decided to grow rooms full of this stuff while evading law enforcement, leading a life of danger would surely be accomplished! Have a very peaceful weekend, don't forget to hug your bongs whew

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro
great thread
the late start was worth the wait for sure
nice colas pics, chunky

12/12 from seed, nice
Haze loves 12/12 from seed

peace

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Is she sensitive?

Is she sensitive?

Used a lot of foul language in her presence without complaint, and she encourages my drug use whew. Yeh there's a few seeds in the bag but they're damn good genes worth moistening

The decided keeper , solid silver haze done early and yielding well. Loud and proud @59 fellas. Thanks CSG, I owe y'all a big hug!

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much of your success lays at the foot of that lonely screw?

(All of it whew.)

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Yeh homie the gal I selected sure looks like the diesel clone (below), with a different haze whiff. The vertical grow style has lent itself well to proppin floppy sours. Height, stretch and bud ratio all favor bare bulb. Spent many years jammin shrubs under reflectors which ain't too shabby eigher whew

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
love those floppies. yeah its great you found such great looking girl. looks like girl with really fat legs. feed her properly or she will eat you.. not everybody can treat such girl properly hehe

Tulku

Veteran
always making the sours sing brother Fly!!! I gotta get out more often, can't believe I missed this one.......you been killing the bare bulb style for time now homie bringing home excess amounts of badness along with it......no-one can deny the sours and your sticky digits come harvest time :plant grow:...no-one.

Latest posts

Latest posts