What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Some shit half-way through.

Stumped

I got some beans from a bloke in NY the big apple 🤣 anyway One pack was Photo Fems and the other was Auto Fems so I put a couple of the Auto Fems in water on Friday arvo and they have a inch tail hanging out the back so I'll put them in a couple of pots tomorrow. Shit bag auto's Afghan Bob would be cheering 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Porky82

I got some beans from a bloke in NY the big apple 🤣 anyway One pack was Photo Fems and the other was Auto Fems so I put a couple of the Auto Fems in water on Friday arvo and they have a inch tail hanging out the back so I'll put them in a couple of pots tomorrow. Shit bag auto's Afghan Bob would be cheering 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣 mate I used to grow quite a few autos in me greenhouse. Most were an oz or 2 a plant but every now and then you'd get a good one with 4 oz which for 63 to 70 days isn't bad at all.

Stumped

Strawberry shortcake from Dark Horse X Big Yield . Fucked if I know. He reckons they finish up in less than 3 months

Porky82

20240910_215806.jpg
20240910_213049.jpg
20240910_213039.jpg
20240910_213037.jpg
20240910_213025.jpg

Stumped

Fuck sorry I gave you those mate. Might be better pulling them and chucking something else in . I had the same trouble with them and just thought because I was growing them outside that I must have been doing something that they didn't like cause they just wouldn't grow at all .

Porky82

Fuck sorry I gave you those mate. Might be better pulling them and chucking something else in . I had the same trouble with them and just thought because I was growing them outside that I must have been doing something that they didn't like cause they just wouldn't grow at all .
Which ones? Because the Elevate ones look weird as fuck atm. 🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts