What's new

SOIL

greenops

Hey I was hoping somebody can recommend a good soil for my closet grow.

When I read about good soils, its mostly brands which are not available (foxfarm), or maybe I just havent found them yet.

I live in the Zurich area. So for my last grow I used Agro Trading soil from Rastaman's Headshop.
Are they OK?

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well how did your last grow fare? Being in the U.S we pretty much have anything we want available.. is online ordering an option in Zurich?

greenops

pretty good... well, it was also my first grow and the buds have been curing for almost a month and the smell hasnt developed yet. Other than that, everything worked according to plan.

Yes, ordering is an option but expensive of course. We have several grow shops here too, just different brands and nobody mentions them on the net =)

greenops

pretty good... well, it was also my first grow and the buds have been curing for almost a month and the smell hasnt developed yet. Other than than, everything worked according to plan.

Yes, ordering is an option but expensive of course. We have several grow shops here too, just different brands and nobody mentions them on the net =)

LTTMK

BioBizz, Canna or Plagron are the best Soils. If you can't find these or order them online you could also go with CompoSana Universalerde but I highy recommend Canna or Plagron Soils. Don't take the royalty mix or the bat mix from plagron they are overfertilized (at least my opinion).

BudDavis

I use Plagron Bat Mix and I get a long way from veg to flower without ferts.

I ordered from Werners Headshop in Zurich last year, they had an offer around christmas without transport costs, got enough soil for a whole year back then.

I used BioBizz AllMix before that and was nearly as happy as with the Plagron Bat Mix.