What's new

So...what's up today?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I got a couple clones transplanted from the Solo cups into 1 gal flowerpots. They were cuttings from a known good female. I am still presexing the seed sprouts for this spring. In about 2-3 weeks I can start moving plants into the back yard garden. I am going to try some charcoal way down in the bottom of the planting hole, throw in some chicken fert, and throw in a shovel of apple mulch from the big tree.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’ve got a few starts looking good, I’m only growing 6 plants this year, we are overrun with people doing huge grows, last week they found over 14000 plants at one of the Hmong grows. Lots of people doing huge grows and a sheriff whose pet peeve is wiping out cannabis grows. I’m just going to sit back and see how things play out...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I got a couple clones transplanted from the Solo cups into 1 gal flowerpots. They were cuttings from a known good female. I am still presexing the seed sprouts for this spring. In about 2-3 weeks I can start moving plants into the back yard garden. I am going to try some charcoal way down in the bottom of the planting hole, throw in some chicken fert, and throw in a shovel of apple mulch from the big tree.

Make a tea to charge your Charcoal into biochar.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

My friend used to toss a fish down in the bottom of the hole too.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
My friend used to toss a fish down in the bottom of the hole too.
Nice old native American trick. The problem I have is the critters uproot the plants trying to get the prize in the bottom. No more fish, bone, blood, or feather meal for me after that. I've heard some say it can make the weed taste like fish.

St. Phatty

a long time ago the hot water heater broke.

since i was already working on a people size aquarium heater - to heat the bathtub and save water - i just used a large 1000 watt wire wound resistor.

then it got a REALLY strange mode where the 2x 7 ohm resistors, placed in series ... became a 5 ohm resistor.

normally it would be a 14 ohm resistor.

V^2 / R ~ power ~ 120^2 / 14 ~ 14400/14 ~ 1000 watts.

that should be a job interview question. cut a wire wound resistor in 1 or 2 places, and instead of getting opens (where it just doesn't work), you somehow get a 5 ohm resistor. i couldn't do it again if i tried !

when you hook a 5 ohm resistor up to wall current ... you got a 3000 watt wire wound heater.

which blows the circuit breaker !

so i started out to re-wind it this morning.

halfway done, want to go for a walk in the forest & water the plants :woohoo:

in the mean-time i'm heating water on the stove, for the bathtub.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Had to go get bled again, for some reason my body is making to many red blood cells. The DR. Is thinking maybe sleep apnea but of course I can’t get a sleep test right now because of the covid, but I’m not sure if I want to have to wear a mask every night or just get bled once a month. I guess if my breathing is dangerous then it’s a mask every night. If not it’s a finish nail sized needle once a month. From my research it’s not a bad thing to make new blood. As Mick Jagger said what a drag it is getting old...

St. Phatty

Been Called for ... JURY DUTY :hotbounce

our county is one of those that "supported the FDA" and told everybody that masks are not helpful in preventing Covid19 spread.

now the FDA has admitted that was a lie related to not having enough PPE for health care workers.

So I've been asked to share breathing space with a bunch of MAGAt-heads.

Have a feeling I will ask to be excused.

Already sent them an email saying I would like to send a note to the judge, asking how to achieve that balance with "equal treatment under the law" - when there is obviously no such thing in our county or country.

Admitted that if I asked the questions on jury day that it would be DISRUPTIVE. Trying to head that off at the pass.

Of course, I have nothing BUT contempt for the court, though I do respect the need for cooperation & society etc.

Too bad we can't have all ICMaggers doing bong hits in the jury room !

What would I get arrested for if I brought my water pipe to the jury room ?

EsterEssence

Veteran
Been Called for ... JURY DUTY :hotbounce

our county is one of those that "supported the FDA" and told everybody that masks are not helpful in preventing Covid19 spread.

now the FDA has admitted that was a lie related to not having enough PPE for health care workers.

So I've been asked to share breathing space with a bunch of MAGAt-heads.

Have a feeling I will ask to be excused.

Already sent them an email saying I would like to send a note to the judge, asking how to achieve that balance with "equal treatment under the law" - when there is obviously no such thing in our county or country.

Admitted that if I asked the questions on jury day that it would be DISRUPTIVE. Trying to head that off at the pass.

Of course, I have nothing BUT contempt for the court, though I do respect the need for cooperation & society etc.

Too bad we can't have all ICMaggers doing bong hits in the jury room !

What would I get arrested for if I brought my water pipe to the jury room ?

I got called for jury duty when I was living in Nepal, After a few months I came back to get away from the monsoons. I am going through the stack of mail and low and behold there is a jury duty summons that is about 7 month’s old, that says if i didn’t respond by a certain date that was months ago, they could issue a warrant for my arrest. I called the # on the summons explained that I travel a lot and could there be a warrant for my arrest and the possibility that I could be arrested upon arrival in the USA, the lady apologized and removed me from the jury duty role. I never got another one until I registered to vote a couple years ago...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I got called for jury duty when I was living in Nepal, After a few months I came back to get away from the monsoons. I am going through the stack of mail and low and behold there is a jury duty summons that is about 7 month’s old, that says if i didn’t respond by a certain date that was months ago, they could issue a warrant for my arrest. I called the # on the summons explained that I travel a lot and could there be a warrant for my arrest and the possibility that I could be arrested upon arrival in the USA, the lady apologized and removed me from the jury duty role. I never got another one until I registered to vote a couple years ago...
So you could say you dodged a bullet at a murder trial? Lol

St. Phatty

LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR

good time to move indoor plants outdoors.

i have one re-veg that i think benefits from having a 24-0 light cycle.

but the seedlings

they can all go outdoors now ! ! !

of course, transplanting when it's 100 degrees ...

better use a spot that's easier to reach so I can water them ...

for the first batch of 4.

Latest posts

Latest posts