What's new

Snoop Dog gives up pot

goingrey

LMAAO Daz (Snoop's cousin like genuine relative not "cuz" and colleague) had a reaction of sorts

1700305714430.png

Ca++

For the last 10 years, his net worth has been stable, meaning he spends his income, which was averaging about 13 million. With a net worth of 150 million, he will be broke by 65 if he was to stop earning.
With words like 'please respect my privacy at this time' He certainly didn't want to stop. With a Canna company, it shouldn't be public info. It really has to be the wwe forcing him to sell out his self, and his canna company, in order to earn from wwe instead. However, how many years can he have left, if the kids loose interest.

They say all publicity is good publicity. He will have to show interest again though, for that canna company, and a huge number of his fans.

Ca++

Now that video tells a story I didn't think of. Listen to his voice. As someone said, it's his instrument. He is trying to be a presenter, and have a smoking company. Both suffer if you are up there sounding horse.

Rgd

Veteran
Well, that was salty. Snoop definitely had his time, and helped bring Hip Hop to a wider audience.
and don’t forget "snoop lion"..

yeh mon I mon on reggae time now..

[uhh..no]

then of course theres his cooking prowess with Martha..

Latest posts

Latest posts