What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

((( SMACKERZ )))

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jungle boys via V.P.
20A9BF0C-6474-4143-B900-7522500976F7.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yes this was a seed I popped from relentless genetics.
I sent it out to the Jungle Boys and they deemed it worthy to add to their catalog.
Yes it is a cross of GG4 and Relentless’s Rozay.
It’s not well known yet beyond JB customers as it’s only been shared with about a half dozen growers at this point.
She is strong, tasty and has great bag appeal.
Hope you enjoy her FP.
8D0517D3-4B44-413C-B00D-B04266DB7E4D.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes this was a seed I popped from relentless genetics.
I sent it out to the Jungle Boys and they deemed it worthy to add to their catalog.
Yes it is a cross of GG4 and Relentless’s Rozay.
It’s not well known yet beyond JB customers as it’s only been shared with about a half dozen growers at this point.
She is strong, tasty and has great bag appeal.
Hope you enjoy her FP.
View attachment 18804450
:bow::respect:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant looks amazing, you must be happy of your finding @Treetroit City .
@flower~power You always get your hands on fire stuff, do you plan to make a full room with this cut or just a plant to see how it performs first?
So far so good she’s very thick stemmed and growing very strong that’s what I like I wanna make money on this so if it’s got what it takes it will be produced in quantity eventually the best that I can…I’ve got a few selections to choose from right now and it’s all about whatever performs the best in my limited space…I already feel very good about it considering where it came from

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So far so good she’s very thick stemmed and growing very strong that’s what I like I wanna make money on this so if it’s got what it takes it will be produced in quantity eventually the best that I can…I’ve got a few selections to choose from right now and it’s all about whatever performs the best in my limited space…I already feel very good about it considering where it came from
On a side note, she has vigor rarely seen in other strains. She loves to be topped which can come in handy once you learn her stretch. She will try to kiss your lights. When topped all shoots will be thick and strong, no wimpy shit.
I’m going to experiment topping her the day of flip and I expect she will respond remarkably well.