What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

funkykush519

this is my second run with med mans silver surfer its a great strain I really enjoy smoking it the smell and taste are sweet with light pine and fruit great daytime smoke with a nice up high yield is huge really fat hard buds
ss-001.jpg
Silver surfer.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funkykush

thanks again for sharing

looks super dank

i am surprised you arent getting any really rich, pungent, bluberry cheesecake x tropical hawiian in there

i do notice with some crosses the silver skunk lends in a piney aroma and taste vs her overwhealimg BCK expressions. interesting

one of the most successful depos in washington runs her 10 weeks. they love her best over-all when yield, easy to grow, quality and processing times are considered

med-man

funkykush519

hey funkykush

thanks again for sharing

looks super dank

i am surprised you arent getting any really rich, pungent, bluberry cheesecake x tropical hawiian in there

i do notice with some crosses the silver skunk lends in a piney aroma and taste vs her overwhealimg BCK expressions. interesting

one of the most successful depos in washington runs her 10 weeks. they love her best over-all when yield, easy to grow, quality and processing times are considered

med-man

Thanks I think it turned out pretty nice and yea I kno the blueberry cheesecake pheno ur talking bout I had it but never cloned it I had to many strains goin at once the 1 I have is really sweet fruity with a hint of pine and only took a cut of the biggest nicest female I had and yea the yeild is huge its a beautiful plant I flowered mine 77 days with a 48 hr dark at the beginning of flower and a 72 hr dark at the end

Tipz

This is just a name drop. Med-guy never had the original genetics
and its easy enough to prove!

Tipz

I would offer a wager of beans, but the risk of being short changed
is to great! Maybe another alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.