What's new

vegtable

there at day 30 flower after a short 3 week veg cycle, very light green yellow curling leaves, one has grey spots on leaves, out a weed untill these finish, not looking as promising as i hoped, i screwed up help me!

i know i used to grow fire but i forgot what i'm doing, please help me nail this defficincy down

i am growing in promix bx with ro water, i did not add and dolomite lime untill about 25 days in flower so it could be ph, i been using pure blend pro grow and bloom soil, just started liquid karma as well no sign of improvement yet.

these plants are seeded

please help
2014-06-20 21-46-22.699.jpg
2014-06-20 21-43-47.906.jpg
2014-06-20 21-44-51.332.jpg

vegtable

dunno why i cant edit my posts, all i can find for info is sensitive to nutes soggy mediums
silver skunk is up as freebie right now at the botique!!

bayarea925

Def lacking something. Could be cal mag. How's the leafs on the buds how do they look? As the old leafs prob won't change. Look at new growth. Which is slow an hard to come by in flower.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi veggy

looks like a mix of nutrient deficiency (esp cal mag) and ya, too much watering^^^^^

med-man

Greenlife1

I grow in promix as well an with ro.
you need to be adding calmag from start till almost flush.
I have used pbp a couple rounds an it works well, but you should have not gotten the bloom soil..but thats fine. I have never needed to add dolimite lime using promix, especially since it has some in there.
Basically promix has nothing in it. You should be feeding everytime you water.

Like others have said let them dry out, then go back to feeding.

oh yeah the LK is good. Another thing to add from start till about flush.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i believe there is dolomite added to promix and sunshine as a bufer

med-man

vegtable

thank you guys, the leaf neer the bud looks a little nute burt, i overwatered and overfed trying to fix them, this has opened my eyes to the fact, i will be getting cal mag asap these guys are proabbly just gonna kinda suck but i have clones of both of them in veg state as i type. i plan on working with this strain for now so the info is greatly appreciated!!

i cleaned the grow area, it was filthy i really let them go just thinking i knew what i was doing they got majorly neglected, but i am here to care for them and give them the love they deserve!! they will at least produce me the seed i wanted for rainy days ect.

vegtable

now i find i have little bugs in the soil, brown silver clear some jump, i think thrips. sprayed them all with cap jacks deadbug hope i can clear the issue witht the quickness i need some herb not shriveled sticks : )

Latest posts

Latest posts