What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi tonygreen

sir clarence now has the testers in hand.

i am pretty sure he will be making a tester drop thread here asap. no one has missed a beat

i am very excited for this one. as i am noticing how much more floral and friuty the seedlings are to the mama clone. esp after backcrossing.

all these beans came from 1 plant. the most silver, stinky, yielder out of the lot

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

big c is really busy trying to do the best for everyone. he has the beans and breeder packs. please be patient. everything is as it should be :)

med-man

crazy_eagle

Just finished up some silver skunk and they do have a nice smell/taste to them...blueberry cheese!
ss drying.jpg
IMG_20140207_192921.jpg
IMG_20140207_192908.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ce

when do you think they will be ready for consumption

med-man

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those are some fat calyx development bro, can't wait to blow these up for ya med!

crazy_eagle

thx...I'll let them hang for a good 7 days then into jars but ill be sampling some along the way. I flushed for a good 11 days so it should be better then the on4e ss I took down last week with only a 3 day flush but still tasted greeatt!!..

crazy_eagle

They smoke is very nice cheesy/blueberry taste and smell. I got one pheno that was total blueberry and was awesome! wish I would have taken a cutting of it..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man sounds amazing. How long did you flower your girls? They look pretty dense too.