What's new
This is my first time growing with Med-Man seeds and I am very pleased. 3 seeds planted 3 females, call it luck who knows. But it's certainly awesome and the aroma is sweet. I'm a new grower, so I tend to over think everything I do. But with these ladies its been a breeze from start.

Here's some pics of what's going on now. I grow in my closet so I try to keep the plants to a 36"-40" height. These ladies are shorter at like 24" but I believe over the next 5-6 weeks they'll be a nicer size. I'm using a 4-lamp T5 setup. Vegged with 4- 6000k grow bulbs now I'm using 2- 3000k bloom bulbs and 2-6000k Grow bulbs. I plan to switch completely to 4- 3000k T5 bloom bulbs.

I'll keep posting pics as the weeks pass and you all can see these Med-Man Beauties come to age.

NYUF :tiphat:

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey nyu

awesome ratio lol thanks for sharing

funny i have seen them do well under a t5 set up like that :-0

med-man

hey nyu

awesome ratio lol thanks for sharing

funny i have seen them do well under a t5 set up like that :-0

med-man

Med-man that's great to hear. I had heard good things about the T5's so I figured I'd give them a try. I know they might not be as exquisite as some other setups but the plants have flourished under them like crazy without any side effects. They also are so cost efficient its amazing. The Silver Skunk BX1 has just grown amazing under them. I expect only great things out of the entire situation. Keep ya posted.

Best of luck with your grow NYUF!!!

BudeLight thank you. So far it's been real good. The plants are strong and healthy and have great genetics. The aroma is beyond awesome. I'll keep this thread updated with their progress.

BX1 Picture Update

BX1 Picture Update

Hey all Here's my two female Silver Skunk BX1 going into their 3rd week of flower. They have really bloomed nicely and are growing at a tremendous rate. The aroma is changing a little from the original aroma which was very skunky to a lighter skunk mixed with a more sweet fruity smell. Who knows maybe i'm nuts lol. Anyway here's some pics of how their developing.

NYUrbanFarmer

Update - Pics

Update - Pics

Hey everyone just wanted to post an update on my BX1.

Heres some pics.
20140617_083326.jpg
20140617_083318.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey nyu

awesome, in your set up they look exactly like my mama

med-man

Sweet!

Sweet!

hey nyu

awesome, in your set up they look exactly like my mama

med-man

Medman that's great to hear at least I know I'm going in the right direction. Truthfully, there a blessing, they have good strong genetics, they grow good without much fuss. I've noticed they take less water than my others but other than that, no defects, no diseases, not mutations, perfect. Although I do realize undesirables can happen even with the highest grade strains, I am very fortunate that the BX1 has none of those problems.

Thanks for stoppin by-

Ending Week 5

Ending Week 5

Hey all Im back to give you all an update. With week 5 coming to an end and Week 6 flower starting on Monday I'm getting really excited watching these beauties progress. Heres some pics from this morning.

And Medman the aroma has changed from that really skunky scent to a mild skunky scent with a hint of blueberry like you mentioned. As a matter a fact one of them smells really fruity like blueberries its amazing.

NYUrbanFarmer

Heres some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shits gonna happen fast now

Harvested mine today

Sticky-sticky- sticky