What's new

Show your grow New Mexico!!!!!showem what yall got!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Well, hello all! Another New Mexican cannabis lover here. Don't have pics yet, but hopefully coming soon. Got some bogbubble veggin now, just harvested some Hashberry. I've been looking into the whole medical scene here and hopefully I can one day be a part in the production ( or even just a trimmer!)

did you ever get your card?? If not PM me for some more info on where to go..

stickydank

LOL wheres the grows LOL Stand up For Your State!!!!!!!! Go to AHL Get a the lights and Nutes And Grow Or plant along the Rio Grande Grow a plant tell everyone to do the same

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Straddling two states...CO & NM for variety of reasons...job, well being, ability to grow and prosper.

Here's a few pics from various patrons of afterthought autos.

Grow 'em while it's perfect weather!!

To all everywhere...a successful garden paradise!

Attachments

• photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 78
  • dc BuzzyBody.jpg
    dc BuzzyBody.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Gas and Guns2.jpg
    Gas and Guns2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 82

Viral505

Here's a few more for ya :)

We got pheno's of Sweet Juicy Fruit, Lemon Diesel Skunk, a Hawaiian Diesely Punch, and Earthy Orange Crush. I'll upload more photos in the album later when I have more motivation lol..

We plan to do another outdoor in 2017. And maybe 3 indoor grows, if we can time it just right.

Viral505

Where the hellz is all the New Mexico growers? How the hell do I add pictures here?

Click "My IC" at the top right. On the left hand column, you'll see "Networking", under that is "Pictures and Albums", click that. From there you create an album, and can upload pictures from there. I did not have to edit my photo from the raw photo off my phone's camera, the website did a good job of converting.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to have you here!
We have grows in both NM and SO CO. Best of both worlds.

Viral505

A little preview of this years garden, took on 6/21 or so

Colorado Clementine - organic

Lemon Alien - organic

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Hey, New Mex, here's some indoor Sativa

Hey, New Mex, here's some indoor Sativa

These are testers for Ace Seeds - Panama x Zamaldelica - in week 7 from flip, the longest will go 16-18 weeks. The two smaller plants, containing chinese indica, will be done in 2. The plants're in 5x5 under 1150 watts of strong LEDs.
dwd

Attachments

• Tent.jpg
    Tent.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 75
  • PamZAm1 tops.jpg
    PamZAm1 tops.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 84
  • PZ1 top - alfalfa.jpg
    PZ1 top - alfalfa.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 81
  • PamZAm1 close.jpg
    PamZAm1 close.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 75
  • PZ3 bottom.jpg
    PZ3 bottom.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 85
  • PZ2 cola.jpg
    PZ2 cola.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 80
  • PZ2 in week 7.jpg
    PZ2 in week 7.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 75
  • PZ3 cola swelling.jpg
    PZ3 cola swelling.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Ah, clarity - PZ3.jpg
    Ah, clarity - PZ3.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 80

Bob Green

The recent post are from last month in this current season. I would expect some good things considering the weather is decent.

Ganja420love

The recent post are from last month in this current season. I would expect some good things considering the weather is decent.

Hell yeah I just joined, im a newbie grower from southern NM 🕇🕇🕇. Got some Buttafingaz from Gold Coast Genetics, in Michigan. Orange Crush Autoflower, Kings Kush, and Conspiracy (p91xg13) that I acquired from Northern California. All new seedling rn. I'll post pics soon. I'm excited to see how the Conspiracy comes out. I got it from an older patriotic grower in the hills of California. He claims it was bred by the government but who knows. He did specify the genetics to be p91 x g13. So let's see how they play out in the show!. :woohoo::tiphat:

Bob Green

Hell yeah I just joined, im a newbie grower from southern NM 🕇🕇🕇. Got some Buttafingaz from Gold Coast Genetics, in Michigan. Orange Crush Autoflower, Kings Kush, and Conspiracy (p91xg13) that I acquired from Northern California. All new seedling rn. I'll post pics soon. I'm excited to see how the Conspiracy comes out. I got it from an older patriotic grower in the hills of California. He claims it was bred by the government but who knows. He did specify the genetics to be p91 x g13. So let's see how they play out in the show!. :woohoo::tiphat:

Sounds like a great grow G420. Good thing the temperature is finally dropping a bit. Indoor growing in the Land of Enchantment can be a mofo during the summer months. Looking forward to the winter.

I don't know much about the lines you are running but hopefully they turn out amazing for you.

Ganja420love

Sounds like a great grow G420. Good thing the temperature is finally dropping a bit. Indoor growing in the Land of Enchantment can be a mofo during the summer months. Looking forward to the winter.

I don't know much about the lines you are running but hopefully they turn out amazing for you.

Definetly, thank you. Yeah I had heat problems during the summer and my swamp cooler wasn't enough. I'm so glad for the weather change. What's your opinion on outdoor grows here when would be the best time to start??

I was told the OK Auto was a high CBD cultivar so I'm going to get it tested when the time comes. I'll post pictures soon. The butta fingaz is a PenutbutterBreath x special candy ( ogkb x gdp). I'm not too sure what the kings kush lineage is bit it's a heavy Indica. Is there any unique new Mexican bred lineages, anyone know of?? I don't know any other growers here.

Ganja420love

Kk- Kings Kush (Og Kush x NYCDeisel)
BF- Buttafingaz ( PBB x ( gdp x ogkb))
C - Conspiracy ( p91 x g13 )

:woohoo::jump::headbange

Attachments

• kk-600x800.jpg
    kk-600x800.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 77
  • 20171015_073108-600x800.jpg
    20171015_073108-600x800.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 79