What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Hey 👋
Have a nice sunday.

I am looking for a strain for the next grow, which is clear, focused, euphoric (uplifting in low doses for social compatibility), motivating and energizing and supports Sleep in the wvening when smoked early enough.
I think I will test Superlicious Sativa from Mandala Seeds.
Sounds like you are searching the “eierlegende wollmilchsau” but with two strains you should get it. The best strain for sleeping that I had, was purple Durango OG, best daytime depends, super silver haze (flowery field has clones) should be uplifting and not too difficult to grow or maybe some Cinderella 99 which are shorter in flowering time with a uplifting high! Have fun searching the strains you like

strain_hunter

Sounds like you are searching the “eierlegende wollmilchsau” but with two strains you should get it. The best strain for sleeping that I had, was purple Durango OG, best daytime depends, super silver haze (flowery field has clones) should be uplifting and not too difficult to grow or maybe some Cinderella 99 which are shorter in flowering time with a uplifting high! Have fun searching the strains you like
I had good experiences with Mandalas Kalichakra as sleep aid even if its a sativa dominant strain. They have some strains, which are rich in CBG, which should help with insomnia. Maybe it‘s the THC, which works for me. I want to test it. I have strawberry cough here, which is a C99 cross. One of the guys on the forum said, that his experience with SSH was not that clear than some of the ACE strains like Panama, Bangi Haze or Zamaldelica. I had it on the list. Did you smoke the mentioned strains and have good experience with it?

shiva82

trying some new rizla papers today. 2 for a single uk pound. possibly fake rizla at that price . seem nice and thin how i like them

Attachments

• IMG_3189.JPG
    IMG_3189.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

i gave my apprentice my spare clones of silver zone zero last week .tomorrow , i'm giving him a uncured gram of the same clones, to give him an idea of what i have given him .

Attachments

• IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1

strain_hunter

Panama I had, and sure you can not compare it to ssh, Panama makes you high and you need to do something in my experience, it’s a super nice sativa, but needs more attention because of long flowering time
I think there are better options, than panama and ssh. SSH has a dark / dirty vibe through the NL5 influence,
Dubi said.

He wrote, that there are cleaner strains in the catalogue, like Congo or Ethopian than Panama. I am just growing one Congo right now and hope that it will survive my latest thrips invasion 😁 I know, there could be different expression but I wanted to check, if the plant survives in my tent at this stage of my grower experience 😂
With more experience, i can check plants with longer flowering time.

Here is a quote from Dubi:
„For daytime smoke i prefer Congo, Tikal, Orient Express regular, Honduras and Ethiopian. Their effect are cleaner and more uplifting than Malawi or Panama.“
Nevertheless I will test an selected Panama x Malawi phenoin the next run from someone, who likes clean and uplifting strains and recommended this one.“

And here some other quotes:
  • Certain phenotypes of Panama can be a bit trippy in high doses but not what I'd call really psychedelic. Panama has Potent prime quality cerebral-dreamy-psychedelic Central American sativa effects (for non red stony types). Nevil's Haze is obviously much more potent and longer lasting in effects and contains much more % of THC than Oldtimer's Haze, works well indoors (although requires experience), and is long flowering but not ethernal.
    Nevil's Haze hybrids are Sam's Haze crossed with NL #5, a very heavy indica and a very different cultivar, so Nevil's Haze hybrids have lots of heterosis (vigor, to reach higher peaks, also in cannabinoid production). But the more or less NL #5 content in Nevil's Haze hybrids makes their effects super strong, but also dirtier, stoney, reaching easily ceiling and they tend to have a dark vibe .... a Haze hybrid with too much NL or Skunk has a strong high, but usually ugly for most purest sativa lovers.
    Oldtimer's Haze effects (especially green phenos) are totally cerebral, non ceiling, without a trace of the indica intoxicating side, so from a sativa lover point of view Oldtimer's Haze or Original Haze is a much better smoke to have than Haze crossed with a narcotic indica.

• Green Honduras Haze is also a favorite of mine for pristine pure sativa cerebral effects…
  • If you are looking for 'pure clean sativa up high no cealing with soft come down that you can smoke all day' i would recommend you untouched- non hybridized tropical sativa lines such as Honduras, Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze or even New Caledonia, although to grow these long flowering types usually require a bit of experience and a proper climate.
  • The Old School Haze from Karel has lately become one of my favorite morning smokes (Apr.24) those terpy ones of clear, super happy effects are my favorite ones, the quality of their uplifting effect and appealing terpenes makes come back to their jars again and again

Panama, at least the red pheno, is a knockout stone, indicalike.

SSH is often spacey, paranoid.. not euphoric but pheno dependent.
I am wondering, what spacey means to you. Is it a nice word for confusion and fogginess?

Latest posts

Latest posts