What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this is actually a song about shiva waiting for the meter people cause he cant wait to grow the bomb ass hemp.

it has given me anxiety , but all is well . that is normal. once i get contact and a date i can clear the zone of all plants and bake garlic all day. hopefully they do not try and bill me too .

it is what it is . could be worse .

shiva82

i purposefully used only the electric i would normally consume... just in case they have a method of calculating what i have used. that way , if it is so, i will not feel too bad about paying . although that is the worst case scenario

strain_hunter

They are all hashplants but not really considered indica or sativa, more like somewhere in between. Most of them are narrow leaved with fluffy buds like a sativa. The Syrian buds are chunkier. Most of these strains produce different chemotype individuals so some of them are rich in thc, others in CBD, others a mix. So in those countries they grow big numbers of plants and make hash with all of them. Then the hash that is produced has a "full spectrum" kind of effect.
Thanks for the explanation.

shiva82

i'm going to shut down my grow room , and put my mother plants in the loft of doom to flower out of the way , and finish my seeded plants . i have a clone of each plant that i can keep in veg up there too ...

once i have resolved my electric meter fault , i can continue and fill the tent too .

loft of doom it is

shiva82

killed all my spare stock . just a clone of each remaining. i will chop the silver soar zero , and have no flowering plants remaining .

and just anxiously wait for the ordeal to come and go

i know they are going to try and get that smart meter installed no matter what . total scumbags

shiva82

started light trimming the 'silver sudanese 'ready for the curing stage

Attachments

• IMG_3144.JPG
    IMG_3144.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3146.JPG
    IMG_3146.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 4

shiva82

squeaky bum time . the shiva shuffle . i took down the silver soar zero @10 weeks flowering . the main cola could of gone a week longer but the rest is just right for my preference .

i put the orange peel and silver sudanese in its place in the loft of doom , and topped the remaining time travel , and the seeded clone is just ticking over in the shade .

best be safe that sorry. my main tent is now switched off too

preparing for the electric meter drama to soon come

i'm not bothered about these plants suffering in the loft either , as i have back up clones ready to go when the trauma is over

Attachments

• IMG_3162.JPG
    IMG_3162.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3149.JPG
    IMG_3149.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3151.JPG
    IMG_3151.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3152.JPG
    IMG_3152.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3153.JPG
    IMG_3153.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3157.JPG
    IMG_3157.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

Hope, you get the new installation fast and easy 😃
me too. they have given me anxiety . i have sent email and will try calling again on monday . they can force entry if they feel i'm not responding! even though i have been ringing them once a month for over a year , i have had the meter reader in twice to take photo, and two smart meter installers instead of a traditional meter installer.

it is all about the smart technology . for sure . that is the glitch in this system