What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Don't know if i should try C99 x Oaxacan another time in lower dose today.
The first smoke was nice but later I got headaches, a racing hearth, low blood preasure and so on. Was a gift from someone else, who had bad effects too.
Sounds like to early harvest for me.

shiva82

Don't know if i should try C99 x Oaxacan another time in lower dose today.
The first smoke was nice but later I got headaches, a racing hearth, low blood preasure and so on. Was a gift from someone else, who had bad effects too.
Sounds like to early harvest for me.
possibly. i would have to smoke some and experience it

shiva82

silver soar 2 in the loft of doom has developed a male banana type flower late on . she is too close to the light . smells similar to ecsd . that type of aroma region anyway . i have stuck her in the dark to finish for another week isolated . silver soar 4 has also developed a late banana , but is ready . both were thankfully already scratched off the f2 list . the pheno i kept this round is remaining stable , silver soar zero. i will keep my eye on her , and hope she remains solid stable ... i have to have a zero tolerance as much as i can each time i pollen chuck a hybrid , even with very late bananas . as preference

shiva82

silver soar zero. i folded over the main cola away from the light a few inches .

Attachments

• IMG_3039.JPG
    IMG_3039.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3040.JPG
    IMG_3040.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Latest posts