What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my girl licks all the gravy up , and leaves most the meat , and expects me to empty another sachet out , which i usually do,if i'm home ,,, if i refuse , she eventually eats it all after her mini hunger strikes. some days she will not have pouch food until she has had some dry food , and vice versa .

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
how many pouches do you give your cat a day?
i split around 4 for the both of them together, but some days its like one pack in the morning and one late in the evening. like on some weekend days when were out and about. but their dry food cups are always properly filled.
ive noticed they dont even really eat when we're not there for the entire day...

anyways, them suckas wont go back to finishing their food when i give them one pouch each.

one of them even regularly displays his disliking of certain flavours by demonstratively trying to bury it like it was shit, literally.

shiva82

sometimes i give them those 'soup' sachets. just a couple of shreds of 'meat' and a lot of gravy-esque soup in it.
6 a day big meech gets through , but eats half , so around 3 in total and a handful of dry snacks .

if i was to serve her any less she would disown me

shiva82

silver sudanese . slightly over fed . anything above 1 ec is too strong for this girl.

Attachments

• IMG_2868.JPG
    IMG_2868.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2

shiva82

the silver sudanese i will reproduce f2s , and eventually grow more supersudanese at some point to hybridise the two half sister lines down the road

shiva82

I don’t come on here so much now.
I was 74 a month ago bloody hell
Love to all
bless you cloneman . it is always a pleasure when you stop by the shivagrows drop in centre for a talk

74!good going and still growing

what have you got growing? and what are you smoking on ?

Latest posts

Latest posts