What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Or maybe more like 6, who knows, who cares, whatever..

Smoking some of the Nepal Mist sift... in a mini kaboom / steamroller. The effect is strange, with it's increased mental clarity it's more like a nootropic than a recreational drug.

shiva82

Like the first time smoking this bong, well any bong really in like 8 years.

growing up ,during the 90s bongs using hash and tobacco blends were the cheapest and cost efficient way to get high . we would play football all day and smoke bongs or buckets in the bushes . we would smoke joints with green when we had it .

goingrey

growing up ,during the 90s bongs using hash and tobacco blends were the cheapest and cost efficient way to get high . we would play football all day and smoke bongs or buckets in the bushes . we would smoke joints with green when we had it .
Man even when I smoked cigarettes, and wouldn't mind a spliff, I found tobacco bongs ludicrous. Like those fools took the headshop's "for tobacco use" sign too seriously. I did it a couple of times out of desperation, but, I was right, it was nasty.

shiva82

Fuckn armedoldhater. So infatuated with trump that he has to post a thread in the grow forums

I doubt i'll ever see my 70's but if i do i just hope i stay more jubilant than these assholes 😂
trump is the antichrist but , even the antichrist is an improvent on biden ... it is all just theatre. non of them have any power as everyone can clearly see. they all serve the same banking cartel and owe enough favours to be bent over for life

the whole world is run by the same small group of psychopaths

RobFromTX

trump is the antichrist but , even the antichrist is an improvent on biden ... it is all just theatre. non of them have any power as everyone can clearly see. they all serve the same banking cartel and owe enough favours to be bent over for life

Yeah they're all just awful. just sad yet hilarious to see the infatuation