What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
View attachment 19019231

My little breeding project.. 13x Auto Duck x Beldia

Some of the bracts are splitting open with ripe looking seeds from when I put them on the windowsill, but then they revegged and now are starting to flower again. Two seed crops from the batch hehe. But yeah also proves no auto in the F1. F2 will be grown under 24/0 light to spot the autos... in the bathtub. :D
sorry, was distracted by the sugar talk.
looking lovely!!!!! cool project man.

goingrey

sorry, was distracted by the sugar talk.
looking lovely!!!!! cool project man.
Thanks! It's kind of a silly project in all honesty. The goal is a lower potency reg Auto Duck basically hehe. Could have just reversed one and had enough fems for ages in one generation, more potent too. But doing it this way for a laugh..

strain_hunter

if you skip the bread and cake for good you can probably eat cheese all day. or till you get constipated 😂
I did it, but after 3 to 4 days, I couldn't get a bite of cheese down. 😂
The only calory rich food that doesn't make you fat is ice cream, your body uses the energy in it to heat it up to body temperature.

This theory is yet unproven, but I'm working on it!
I was quicker. Does not work. 😂
yeah, once again i was speaking as if its the same for everybody, apologies.
when i was eating lots of fats, proteins and veggies in that direct order, i lost 30 kilos over the period of a year. most of it went pretty fast. with intermittent fasting too. surely that helped a lot too. better mood was the bonus.
For me it worked too.
I lean towards ayurvedic health tipps and try to use beans and lentils more often than fish and fish more often than meat.
This year I had to often beer to get into fat burning but with enough nice weed as substitution i will do another longer alcohol break.
it would be nice to have a wife that cooks and enjoys eating healthy , and have fresh clean food all day everyday. i end up eating so much toxic shit, as i'm always very busy . i enjoy cooking too , i grow quite a bit of food . i still eat garbage .

meat, fish, veg , nuts , fungi and fruit . no breads , no cakes, no processed anything
Sounds like a good plan. Had this thought too 😁
cocaine and amphetamine i'm told helps keep lean
🤔🤔🤔

strain_hunter

I have built a small cloner and am currently testing it. The first attempt is not so great. At 5 cm long, the roots were probably too short.

IMG_6257.png

IMG_6258.png

IMG_6253.jpeg

IMG_6252.png

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Thanks! It's kind of a silly project in all honesty. The goal is a lower potency reg Auto Duck basically hehe. Could have just reversed one and had enough fems for ages in one generation, more potent too. But doing it this way for a laugh..
the silly stuff is always the most worthwhile in my opinion. no high expectations to spoil the fun.
just dont get too serious about the silly part.

goingrey

Your Pax mini seems to have quite a lot of plants.
I've got a couple different jars in the stash yeah. In the Pax is probably a "blend" of whatever was on the "rolling tray" (folded piece of carboard), scraps of the last few things I've toked.. but none of them are grape flavored from what I recall.. :D