What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Don't know about the numbers but horse meat is excellent, high quality protein. It's very common in Spain. There was a butcher next to my house where I used to live in the city that raised his own horses. I used to buy horse meat all the time, very lean and tasty. A little tough compared to beef though. One day me and my roommate were asking for some horse meat, and some hippie lady started virtue signaling to us "I nEveR w0uLd eAt hoRsE mEaT... sUCh a n0bLE cReaTurE". I asked her what she was going to buy, she said beef and pork. I asked her if cows and pigs weren't noble enough for her majesty. Dumb hippies 🤦‍♂️
when my firends horse ate half my peas ,,, ' noble ' did not enter my mind ,,,, only ' bbq'

shiva82

i always advise people to go vegan , that way when the armageddon comes and food is scarce , i can survive on a real vegan diet without risk of being sick, like i would be eating a meat eater

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yeah I do like most animals but I agree horses are overrated, largely because of women lol. What's wrong with ugly animals? I think they're cool too, no? wtf

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
We had the rainiest month of May in many years in my area. Not ideal for growing weed but I'll take the rain over weed every time 😍☔
IMG_20240601_085503.jpg

shiva82

i heard the vet tell the neighbours at the farm say their horse was diabetic and to stop it eating a particular patch of land ,,,,, i was thinking to myself ' it is the bread, the cakes the fruit and fucking treats they feed it every day , you bellends' just eat grass. it is a horse

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i heard the vet tell the neighbours at the farm say their horse was diabetic and to stop it eating a particular patch of land ,,,,, i was thinking to myself ' it is the bread, the cakes the fruit and fucking treats they feed it every day , you bellends' just eat grass. it is a horse
El mundo al revés, we say in Spanish. The world goes backwards 🤣 feed their horses and dogs cookies and they eat protein powder instead of meat.