What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

smoking joints here is nice .

Trearddur Bay

Trearddur Bay is a fine long sandy beach on Holy Island, facing a south westerly direction. A perfect number for the family and for those who want to sail, canoe, dive or water ski.

Trearddur Bay has been awarded the prestigious European Blue Flag Seaside Award for clean sands and quality bathing.

Old Piney

i love wales. i enjoy this part , which is in the gulf stream. if it snows it does not stay long. the last freeze was freak weather of 62 . they do get snow , but for maybe a day or so . a light misting at most . https://www.anglesey-today.com/beaches.html
So I've got Scotch-Irish heritage and to tour the British Isles is definitely on the bucket list .I did however send my son on a tour with his school .what he said of wales was its green and the sea was as blue as blue can be

shiva82

So I've got Scotch-Irish heritage and to tour the British Isles is definitely on the bucket list .I did however send my son on a tour with his school .what he said of wales was its green and the sea was as blue as blue can be

one of my grandmas was half irish , so i have similar genetics . most my family are scottish , and one grandad was half english , and his mother was scottish.

well worth a tour , and not a huge area to cover

wales is beautiful countryside , green , not over populated . a few dodgy areas to avoid in the valleys , but on the whole it is an amazing country . plenty of castles , mountains , valleys , hills and beaches

goingrey

c.jpg

Got a pistil turning brown on the CBDrelax that had the weird clusters on one node that I just picked off. Not a great sign, maybe I need to take a bath with this one as well.

shiva82

View attachment 19001049

Got a pistil turning brown on the CBDrelax that had the weird clusters on one node that I just picked off. Not a great sign, maybe I need to take a bath with this one as well.
no, not a good sign. good job noticing early. often people don't notice from what i often read. some times those intersex pollen sacs are hidden and develop on the inside of the flower , or on the stem side of the bud , well hidden too and later expresses itself throughout the plant