What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

@Dime posted this video somewhere , and it sheds light on the sanctimony pandemic that plagues most western societies . i found it both truthful and amusing .

goingrey

@Dime posted this video somewhere , and it sheds light on the sanctimony pandemic that plagues most western societies . i found it both truthful and amusing .

I never understood the issue with outhouses. Apart from once a year when you collect the nightsoil, which is a bit nasty, it's maybe even preferable.. no need to scrub the sides clean after with the brush for one, as there are no sides! And it also doubles as a compost for all the non-digested food waste.

And as much as China may create the majority of the world's emissions, it's because they are producing all kinds of crap us in the rest of the world are buying... So that 2% is really missing the forest from the trees.

And sure the third world is getting richer and more populous and good for them. It doesn't mean we should give up but instead try to spend even more effort in creating sustainable solutions so that our children the ugly bastard kids of others have some kind of world to live in.

That guy is nothing but a well-spoken idiot.

shiva82

I never understood the issue with outhouses. Apart from once a year when you collect the nightsoil, which is a bit nasty, it's maybe even preferable.. no need to scrub the sides clean after with the brush for one, as there are no sides! And it also doubles as a compost for all the non-digested food waste.

And as much as China may create the majority of the world's emissions, it's because they are producing all kinds of crap us in the rest of the world are buying... So that 2% is really missing the forest from the trees.

And sure the third world is getting richer and more populous and good for them. It doesn't mean we should give up but instead try to spend even more effort in creating sustainable solutions so that our children the ugly bastard kids of others have some kind of world to live in.

That guy is nothing but a well-spoken idiot.
we all want to save the world . what the establishment and media and all these lemmings are promoting and teaching is not truth . therefore we cannot follow

shiva82

tell the truth , offer solutions and stop stealing money and implementing changes that destroy us.

farmers, for example. should be growing food , not mono cropping this hippy dogma

]

goingrey

we all want to save the world . what the establishment and media and all these lemmings are promoting and teaching is not truth . therefore we cannot follow
Not true. A lot of people don't give a fuck and just want a quick buck. Sometimes I'm on the fence myself.

shiva82

and the ones that don't . fuck them . i don't have to punish the collective and future generations. i just ignore them

shiva82

fired up monday . get those neurons pumping . wonderful day out today , and its a bank holiday where they take a minute away from laundering and taxing through interests

Latest posts

Latest posts