What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the terrorists of every nation involved in murder has been using these amphetamines for a long long time. pilots and people in the trenches and such

shiva82

i can't even comprehend even speaking to another group of people the way all these nutjobs do .on all sides.

DaEarl73

Anyone tried that shit the Muslim terrorists are on, Captagon?
Could be „the cristal meth“ that vice talks about, that is been sold from Afghanistan to South Africa but I don’t know. Works like Amphetamin, perfect for war, from Kamikaze to Blitzkrieg to Syria to Israel?

shiva82

i just want to be left alone with the ability to earn food and shelter , and grow my plants and cuddle my cat. these warmongers make me feel very sick. i watched a few clips today and i had to switch it all off.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
well, its a comforting thought that this type of shit is fueled by some substance.
on the other hand, what were all the civillians poppin?

shiva82

when i watched the general declare the children of palestine as human animals that will be sieged and the water, electric shut off, food and aid blocked, i was thinking. what a sick motherfucker

goingrey

Could be „the cristal meth“ that vice talks about, that is been sold from Afghanistan to South Africa but I don’t know. Works like Amphetamin, perfect for war, from Kamikaze to Blitzkrieg to Syria to Israel?
I think no and yes. It's a different chemical but because meth is so cheap and easy to produce, it has been pressed into fake Captagon pills, kinda like the bootleg fentanyl pain pills killing people in America.

Latest posts

Latest posts