What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

35 watt pollen chuck cab . a clone each of my favourite silver sudanese males and females from this round . i will keep making f2s with each batch i sow before moving onto f3 . just select my personal favourites everytime .

Attachments

• IMG_2873.JPG
    IMG_2873.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i wonder what happened to my casual weed smoking friends from back in the day... getting a lil nostalgic over here as i wait for part of my work to dry..
back then we still used to pass a joint around, nowadays i just smoke one to myself. even when i'm toking with the wife, i roll one for each of us.
i kinda miss those days, meeting up at somebodys place, bringing mix cds and herbs, sometimes a few cans of beer. conversating, playing super nintendo, not much knobslobbin' going on but it was still nice....

shiva82

hows the china led holdin up?
not bad . running cool with the fan attached . had to put a heat matt in there .

i have a china uv bar coming to use next grow early flower for ten minutes an hour and two half decent far red bars to add to my lights . i was going to get ir ceramic bulb but i don't really need it either so i did not bother . the extra far reds i will use when they arrive . i think the ceramic ir bulb would be a good winter addition to the veg cab though

strain_hunter

Smoked some ultra early sativa after one month cure but it has nearly no effect on me, like most of my other harvests :cautious: Till last week it helped to switch between the strains but that wears off too.
Did a break already. But sleep is perfect now.
Have some sleeping weed in the growbox which seems not neccessary anymore, if I keep going to smoke non sedating strains.

Have a nice evening.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look like chickens to me.. they're good eating..
must taste like chicken too :oops: .. I caught someone snooping around was uptop the property in the woods couple weeks ago & chased him down. Because he took off on his motorcycle when he heard me coming ..finally pulled him over when I told him who I was he calmed down & gave me one dumb story then eventually said he was looking for Chantelle mushrooms… who knows… made me nervous a little bit but not anymore

shiva82

must taste like chicken too :oops: .. I caught someone snooping around was uptop the property in the woods couple weeks ago & chased him down. Because he took off on his motorcycle when he heard me coming ..finally pulled him over when I told him who I was he calmed down & gave me one dumb story then eventually said he was looking for Chantelle mushrooms… who knows… made me nervous a little bit but not anymore
possible crop robber?