What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

beautiful weather today , grateful to be relaxing in the sun and eating some homegrown salad and potatoes with some meat on the bbq . the world is upside down at times and it's nice to do fuck all day but relax in the garden

Last edited:

shiva82

I will be switching the heavy grapefuit seeds and clones of the peach, the paradiseseeds cheese clone, and final run of the supersilverhashplant clone all into 12/12 tomorrow.The peach i have is my favourite plant currently and is maybe 5 years old, the paradise cheese clone i love too , tastes great .I think its an s5 or cheese x nl bx 3 but fuck knows. i like it and seems stronger than exodus cheese. Nothing i have is perfect though , i doubt anything is . i like to keep searching though for different nuances and complex tastes and highs.Hopefully the old timer haze male is a decent stud , as the oldtimer hybrids will be fun .

Last edited:

shiva82

the micro greenhouse seedrun is doing ok. all the lebanese are flowering now and the pot bound clones of peach and cheese and the 2 female seed sensi early skunk are at preflower stage, so should be ok with the timing. i have male clones of the same lebs under 24 hr light that i can throw in later in the season if i miss any pollinating. Had a few catapillars and tonnes of fungus gnats but thats standard in the uk. doing by best to kill them off without ruining my plants. it's a balancing act. My pictures are not great as my garden is a jungle and my greenhouse tiny and i cant actually get a clear picture from any angle. getting inside the greenhouse gives me sciatica every time. next year i wont be making any seeds at all and just growing out what i have, some inside and some for outside.Any keepers kept.Hopefully the 2 male lebs are as good as they smell and not weedy hemp types. bit of luck needed.

Attachments

• IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2487.JPG
    IMG_2487.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2489.JPG
    IMG_2489.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2486.JPG
    IMG_2486.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2484.JPG
    IMG_2484.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2481.JPG
    IMG_2481.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2480.JPG
    IMG_2480.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2479.JPG
    IMG_2479.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:

shiva82

thanks Kal , its as stealth as i can get . i'm using i think half a litre pots , and 4 lebs sharing 4 litre tray pot, so i will encounter difficiencies soon etc. the aim is just to make a few seeds for outdoor use and greenhouse use in the u.k , and any bud material i will spin in my tumbler and make some kief. i dont expect much as it doesnt even get much direct light. I find the leb hybrids do well outdoor in the u.k climate in the past, so i thought i would make my own

shiva82

Big meach , the boss of the greenhouse.Chilling a bit too close to my stack of pots with an early skunk perched at the top . his kryponite is bacon or "dreamies" which is like crack cocaine for cats . the power of dreamies works everytime. i can get a bag of dreamies, just shake the bag and he wakes up sharpish and runs to me. i can then proceed to spray down my greenhouse and kill more gnats and bugs. my go to spray is Sb invigorator , or soap and fatty acids. pretty much the same thing.

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

shiva82

around 4 grams of kief i collected from the daydream trim i had , and hand pressed into a puck ready to filter into rosin. beautiful smoke even with bits of leaf and pistil debri. i should get 50 % at least rosin return . better than a kick in the bollocks anyway . i just use hand held rosin vice device and filter. should just melt straight through the filter as soon as i start to heat to plates

Attachments

• IMG_2493.JPG
    IMG_2493.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2497.JPG
    IMG_2497.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2503.JPG
    IMG_2503.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2507.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 73

shiva82

filtered kief rosin. i dont enjoy smoking daydream as bud , but it makes quality hash.

Attachments

• IMG_2518.JPG
    IMG_2518.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2520.JPG
    IMG_2520.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2521.JPG
    IMG_2521.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

shiva82

the first oldtimer male sac had opened and dusted onto the peach . bingo . everyday from now i will just lift the small haze male up in the air and shake him . The leb clone is way too early in flower but i have another haze male rooting to finish the job on the leb if need be.i just bent all the male branches over flopping onto random bud sights and leaves. i dont use a fan in there as the intake gives enough breeze and i can use a brush too on areas the pollen has landed .the daily elevated shake technique i like. its a dust cloud bomb over everything if the male is potent. I have a positive feeling about crossing the peach,cheese, leb with the oldtimer male and i will enjoy growing them out .

Attachments

• IMG_2523.JPG
    IMG_2523.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2527.JPG
    IMG_2527.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 75

shiva82

and my sensi crop for me to smoke . first day of the "flip" . 9 weeks to go on most of them. The heavygrapefruit are from seed and i have no idea how they will turn out or how long they will take.I'm hoping around 9 weeks as advertised and i vegged until preflowers so they are ready to go.The rest are clones of the peach ,cheese and silverhashplant. i'm similar to an Amish and i try keep everything as basic as possible and least technical.Next round i'm pheno hunting the hindukush hybrids i made during covid bs.peach and the cheese are my keepers and everything elese is on rotation or being tested , or being hunted.I noticed cannabiogen has ceased to make seeds, i really wanted to buy 5 x packs of the mangobiche when i had the spare funds later in the year.I will stick with Ace seeds for p1s to play around with in future.

Attachments

• IMG_2528.JPG
    IMG_2528.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2529.JPG
    IMG_2529.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2530.JPG
    IMG_2530.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2533.JPG
    IMG_2533.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 89

shiva82

greenhouse update . the two different male lebs are shedding , pistils forming everywhere else on the girls , with th elebs naturally being ahead. They are all rootbound now and starting to show it which is fine , as i intended that . it's just a run to hopefully make seeds for outdoor use.So far so good .

Attachments

• IMG_2554.JPG
    IMG_2554.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2552.JPG
    IMG_2552.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2551.JPG
    IMG_2551.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2543.JPG
    IMG_2543.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2544.JPG
    IMG_2544.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2538.JPG
    IMG_2538.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2547.JPG
    IMG_2547.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 72

shiva82

i'm glad i chose the old timer male rather than the green haze line male . the clone stud i have is shedding tonnes of good looking pollen . Have to be careful not to pollinate my sensi.I will kill him in 2 more days, he has easily pollinated everything in sight within 2 days. i'm just waiting on the leb to develop more and then the male gets killed and i clean the tent down and filter cover etc. the leb is sativa too , so keeps it pure sativa with the old timer. i will search males in that line i think

Last edited: