What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Hope everyone is doing well!
The whole family caught some fucked up illness, hit me and the boy the hardest, took me out for a good 5 days.
Shivering under 3 blankets next to a roaring fire is never a good sign.

Pretty good now but can only smoke one bong at a time as opposed to my normal 4 in a row, probably a good tolerance break in the grand scheme.

Harvested, trimmed and bagged. Unfortunately left a few hanging a little longer than I wanted but couldn’t be helped, I’ll get some bovedas when I go shop next.

Sorry to hear about the farm nightmare mate, I’d be going half effort for the rest of the year to avoid anymore misery.

goingrey

The whole family caught some fucked up illness, hit me and the boy the hardest, took me out for a good 5 days.

Pretty good now but can only smoke one bong at a time as opposed to my normal 4 in a row, probably a good tolerance break in the grand scheme.

Harvested, trimmed and bagged. Unfortunately left a few hanging a little longer than I wanted but couldn’t be helped, I’ll get some bovedas when I go shop next.

Sorry to hear about the farm nightmare mate, I’d be going half effort for the rest of the year to avoid anymore misery.

Glad your feeling better.

shiva82

should of been at least quad jabbed dude

shiva82

i woke up angry about my loss of peas today haha.... i'm going to have to build the fence taller ....

the land owner again , not giving a fuck .

i was really looking forward to those peas in a week or two

exoticrobotic

i woke up angry about my loss of peas today haha.... i'm going to have to build the fence taller ....

the land owner again , not giving a fuck .

i was really looking forward to those peas in a week or two
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 07.13.48.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 07.14.05.png

shiva82

i'm taking my camping stove with me , and i'm going to cook on site everyday , and start enjoying it all. if my mate chooses not to eat the fresh veg and his wife buys food from the shops ,,,,, then i can't help these people any more

i was raised to know these types . philistines

shiva82

a. : a person who is guided by materialism and is usually disdainful of intellectual or artistic values. b. : one uninformed in a special area of knowledge. philistinism.

exoticrobotic

i'm taking my camping stove with me , and i'm going to cook on site everyday , and start enjoying it all. if my mate chooses not to eat the fresh veg and his wife buys food from the shops ,,,,, then i can't help these people any more

i was raised to know these types . philistines
Get some corrugated sheeting

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 07.25.23.png

shiva82

i will be planting another tray of peas later . that horse man, many pea plants he just topped 1 cm above soil and threw the plant a couple of metres lol

the potatoes are growing in a huge compost pile , half filled by that horse though

Latest posts

Latest posts