What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the only problem with canna coco a and b is gnats love it ,attracted to the natural acids . it is a good sign of ingredients though, i switch to terra for final stage to cut down on nitrogen , cal and mag when using canna coco . for a softer finish while still feeding

GreenestBasterd

i'm using lechuza pon for the the autopot that has quite high ec with the slow release , and i planned on using only water , but the plant became greedy and she gets a constant 1.0 - 1.2 ec feed now with the additional food in the pon mix
Every time I read “pon” in regards to that mix I automatically read it in patois hahaha

strain_hunter

I am using a local soil mix here in germany with
N 280 mg/l
P 260 mg/l
K 350 mg/l
Magnesium 120 mg/l

One of the strains is kalichakra from mandala seeds, which I grew last time in 5 liter and then 15 liter which is around 1,3 and 4 us gallons with only one feeding. The breeder suggested 0.7 ec. I remember that I used only one feeding 13 years ago with canna fertilizer. But I can't remember how much I feeded and now I am in another flat with smaller pots and I have some problems with watering and feeding.
With my first new grow my first plants were in 0.5 gallon pots and showed signs of underfeeding with lower yellow leafes after two weeks in vegetation. But they were Hindu Kush strains not from Mandala Seeds.
Tomorrow I will get a bigger growing tent and use bigger pots again.

shiva82

I am using a local soil mix here in germany with
N 280 mg/l
P 260 mg/l
K 350 mg/l
Magnesium 120 mg/l

One of the strains is kalichakra from mandala seeds, which I grew last time in 5 liter and then 15 liter which is around 1,3 and 4 us gallons with only one feeding. The breeder suggested 0.7 ec. I remember that I used only one feeding 13 years ago with canna fertilizer. But I can't remember how much I feeded and now I am in another flat with smaller pots and I have some problems with watering and feeding.
With my first new grow my first plants were in 0.5 gallon pots and showed signs of underfeeding with lower yellow leafes after two weeks in vegetation. But they were Hindu Kush strains not from Mandala Seeds.
Tomorrow I will get a bigger growing tent and use bigger pots again.
mandala seeds also recommend using full strength soil , and they always recommend to up size pots and never allow a plant to get rootbound ,,,, and this strategy alone allows for a lower ec liquid feed over all . water only would suffice with heirlooms and such using mandala soil mix and technique . she likes fully balanced , and rich soil as substrate , short on nothing.

shiva82

i was in more pain lay down than i am now while stood up. what a painful and shit quality sleep i had . at least i'm up and walking

work today , and then more work at the farm later on with a back still in spasm

goingrey

i was in more pain lay down than i am now while stood up. what a painful and shit quality sleep i had . at least i'm up and walking

work today , and then more work at the farm later on with a back still in spasm
Boxing damage or what?

shiva82

i had gone the longest period since my late 20s without it happening this last year , so i have done quite well managing it.

i average 1 whole month a year that i'm disabled .

goingrey

Yesterday I overheard some dancer girls praising the virtues of cryogenic treatment for their pains resulting from twisting their bodies into unnatural positions over and over again. Maybe you gotta get on that. :D

shiva82

Yesterday I overheard some dancer girls praising the virtues of cryogenic treatment for their pains resulting from twisting their bodies into unnatural positions over and over again. Maybe you gotta get on that. :D
i have a few unatural positions they can try with me ... if they are fit

shiva82

i can't manage a shower yet , but i can manage to get to work for a final hour to complete the job i started ..... an envelope of cash awaits if i manage it lol.

i will try my best

Latest posts

Latest posts