What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

montenegro is a destination that is quite easy to migrate to . it also looks beautiful
Used to know a lady from there, she'd always recommend it as a holiday destination, can be at the beach and at the mountains during the same day... To emigrate to though? Didn't say anything but I mean she and her husband left the place.. enough said?

shiva82

Used to know a lady from there, she'd always recommend it as a holiday destination, can be at the beach and at the mountains during the same day... To emigrate to though? Didn't say anything but I mean she and her husband left the place.. enough said?
i don't need to earn much . i'm not after the world. it has been part of war , and people have fled for all kinds of reasons. if you want to be a banker or big time, then yeah you would maybe think of moving. it seems a nice destination for myself if i can find local work , even at a basic wage

shiva82

i will try a week holiday in the future first. it would have to be after big meeches life time. i'm talking way into the future. the old west has fallen

goingrey

I've had coconut water in a can, feels strange when it's not fizzy yeah, though no less stupid than in a bottle I suppose, which can be stupid enough where tap water is good.