What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

full

So the S1 Mimosa is slow. I guess that can be an issue with feminized seed, thats probably why. Is there mimosa in regular seed available? Did you like the profile?

Seedlings are looking great, nice recovery! We all make mistakes sometimes. Winter is a tough time to germinate seedlings.

Don't you have some Mimosa x C99? Are you going to pop some of those this year?

Would like to see you hybridize the Spacemonkey with the Paradise Cheese IBL. I guess you only have the female of cheese though. Could cross with a cheese hybrid like the PC x Hindu Kush.

Not sure if the PC x HK from my garden was that plant. It could have been one of the early skunk. I don't know for certain as I DIDN'T HAVE TAGS at planting!!!!! I'm about to go to the Office supply store and buy some clothes pins and labels to make sure I have what I need to label this year. I can stash it out at the garden to be sure.

If you can't separate the plants, you can't be a breeder, or be an efficient breeder at least. :smoke:
i don't get attached to anything pipe if i can help it. its a good plant but i have better options at my disposal, i grow in limited small space pipe. if i was in a legal state i would have a warehouse for personal and libaries of plants , line breeding , preservation, the full shabang , but i'm not. so i keep it real. around 600 watts max for flowering , and 60 -150 watt for veg .

plus i grow and produce medicine and seeds just for myself ,or as gifts to friends

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I can understand that, go with the best, do away with the rest. Seeds are a great way to store phenos for a rainy day. NO sense in keeping clones if you can get similar plants in seedstock form.

Its crazy right now with the US. Our country is crying for legalization, but you know what, the International Drug Treaty obligations dictate we have to have a no cannabis policy, and our legislators have never worked to resolve the issue. The world government, the United Nations, is enforcing the tyrrany of this lie over every nation, every man and woman on the earth. We are being ruled by a consolidated government as we speak. World government is here.

Last edited:

shiva82

exactly

i'm going to get some food and then have an early night. the cold tires me out and i have a long day tomorrow to catch up on the production process

good night . jah bless

GreenestBasterd

great show. i don't watch tv. but i watch those episodes on the tube
At the time it was brilliant and there wasn’t much like it.
The live show they did is also good, you can see how they refined a few of the characters for the tv show.
My favourites are the hitcher, Bob Fossil and the spirit of jazz.

Has to be seen as a cult classic now I reckon.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Scribes and Scripture' actually said some of the esoteric books of the Bible, such as Enoch and Jubilees may have been accepted as sacred, but weren't adopted by early Christians as cannon. Will post some excerpts and source information from 'Scribes and Scripture' for our research.

Do you guys have morel mushrooms. These pop up after the first warm spell in the spring.

full

Old Piney

'Scribes and Scripture' actually said some of the esoteric books of the Bible, such as Enoch and Jubilees may have been accepted as sacred, but weren't adopted by early Christians as cannon. Will post some excerpts and source information from 'Scribes and Scripture' for our research.

Do you guys have morel mushrooms. These pop up after the first warm spell in the spring.

full

Under the cottonwood trees by the river

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any other trees associated with morels? My neighbor had a tailgate full of them. He gave me a bag of them one time. He said they are all over, but he has his spots.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Favorite smoking spot in the woods I hiked at college. Met a homeless guy living out there who had just got out of prison for living out there and stealing power.

Going hiking again today. Heat wave of upper 20's F! Going to swing cold all weekend with wind. They cut back the snow forecast. Just getting an inch. Getting a nice winter vacation this year! Kind of like going to an island when you are homebound for 3-4 days because of the cold. :smoke:

full

Exodus 3 NKJV

Moses at the Burning Bush​

3 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed. 3 Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”

4 So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!”

And he said, “Here I am.”

5 Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.” 6 Moreover He said, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

7 And the Lord said: “I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their [a]sorrows. 8 So I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites. 9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.”

11 But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

12 So He said, “I will certainly be with you. And this shall be a sign to you that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.”

13 Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”

14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’ 16 Go and gather the elders of Israel together, and say to them, ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared to me, saying, “I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt; 17 and I have said I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, to a land flowing with milk and honey.” ’ 18 Then they will heed your voice; and you shall come, you and the elders of Israel, to the king of Egypt; and you shall say to him, ‘The Lord God of the Hebrews has met with us; and now, please, let us go three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God.’ 19 But I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not even by a mighty hand. 20 So I will stretch out My hand and strike Egypt with all My wonders which I will do in its midst; and after that he will let you go. 21 And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed. 22 But every woman shall ask of her neighbor, namely, of her who dwells near her house, articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing; and you shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians.”

Matthew 18 NKJV

Who Is the Greatest?​

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Jesus Warns of Offenses​

6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of [a]offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

8 “If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into [b]hell fire.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep​

10 “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For[c] the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

Dealing with a Sinning Brother​

15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ 17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again[d] I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant​

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 27 Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down [e]at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you [f]all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother [g]his trespasses.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran