What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@pipeline Have you ever come across the Indiana Bubblegum?
Yeah I think bubblegum was originally found in Evansville, IN from what I've read. My Sativa Candy Chunk cv. has (Bubba Kush x Bubblegum) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk in it. I think some of the terpenes and profiles I have picked out to become the line are from the bubblegum. I have had a couple small plants of some BOG genetics in the past. Never have had anything with the "Indiana Bubblegum" label, but from my understanding most of the bubblegums are derived from the Indiana Bubblegum. :smoke:

BOG Medely 2007

full

GreenestBasterd

Yeah I think bubblegum was originally found in Evansville, IN from what I've read. My Sativa Candy Chunk cv. has (Bubba Kush x Bubblegum) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk in it. I think some of the terpenes and profiles I have picked out to become the line are from the bubblegum. I have had a couple small plants of some BOG genetics in the past. Never have had anything with the "Indiana Bubblegum" label, but from my understanding most of the bubblegums are derived from the Indiana Bubblegum. :smoke:

BOG Medely 2007

full

Forgot how good that album is.
The radiodread one they did was really good too!

The Indiana bubble F3 from fleur du mal looks like it’d be a good one, I’ve stopped buying seeds but still have a perv. Haha

shiva82

exoticrobotic

ive tasted that somewhere but it wasnt herb. its killing me that i cant recall,... it must have been some kind of drink.
maybe dirty vodka martini, or some turkish soda.

interesting that you mention turkish soda when mentioning pink bubblegum as i suppose turkish delight shares some of the same smells, is it from the rose or that sugar coating.

i grew a bubblegum smelling plant, it started as grapefruit smelling then went to a fine champagne then finally to that chalky hard pink bazooka bubblegum. The resin was plentiful and gummy.

I try not to think of any dill pickle flavour in the weed i grow, not after the dill/spearmint pacer thh... that taste... 🥴 ..... was a very nice smoke though. i can see dill and chalky bubblegum together and it's not a nice thought. Luckily in the plants i've grown dill is mostly in the leaves and not so present in the resin.

Down with Dill - Away with it!

Up with pickles, onions that is

Yeah :smoker:

shiva82

i fell back asleep. haha. i'm only half an hour late for my quotation . ffs. great start to the year . pissing off my customers from the get go

DaEarl73

One day I will call a strain cardboard, it will be something super fruity and everyone will have childhood memories smoking it, thinking: man this candy back in the days was some tasty shizl! I love cardboard terps!!! Hahahaha have a good start into the new year guys! Stay safe, take it easy, shake your hells bells hahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts