What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

just over an acre for 64000 us dollars. i think is a good deal . rural texas. not too big. fence it all off. build a timber house, a few hens , vegetable crops and such https://www.landwatch.com/smith-county-texas-recreational-property-for-sale/pid/415308753

Come to Star Mountain Ranch during the End-of-Year Inventory Blow-Out Land Sale to Save Tens of Thousands on Gorgeous High-Elevation Acreage in East Texas, which includes 1.149 Acres for Just $63,900, (Reduced From $79,900) - Perfect for Your Future Dream Home! Final Homesites Now Available, so View Our Website for Huge Savings on Other Properties!

Welcome home to one of the most spectacular little hideaways in East Texas: Star Mountain Ranch! A place all your own, to live a slower-paced and quieter lifestyle out in the country. Whether you're enjoying the fresh country air, the peacefulness of the meandering creek, or the beauty of the rolling hilltop views, there's something for everyone at Star Mountain Ranch.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Good day all. I am pleased to announce I will be done with my 72h fast this evening at 8. I am off now to the supermarket to make sure I have everything I need for tonight. I will be watching the Exorcist for the 7664545345th time, and I will be feasting like a king.

I am a little shocked how easy this has been, no hunger after the first 24h. i think I will make this a yearly habit.

shiva82

Good day all. I am pleased to announce I will be done with my 72h fast this evening at 8. I am off now to the supermarket to make sure I have everything I need for tonight. I will be watching the Exorcist for the 7664545345th time, and I will be feasting like a king.

I am a little shocked how easy this has been, no hunger after the first 24h. i think I will make this a yearly habit.
incredible . well done rev. you stuck to your word like a mafia don

shiva82

how do you feel now? and let us know how you feel for the next week

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
how do you feel now? and let us know how you feel for the next week
I don't feel that different to be honest. Mentally sharp, also feel "lighter" I guess lol. I should have weighed muyself before starting but I forgot. The best part about it was feeling how productive I have been for the last 3 days, without cooking, eating, dish washing and shitting all the time :poop:. Just like @El Timbo said, minus the shitting.

DaEarl73

just over an acre for 64000 us dollars. i think is a good deal . rural texas. not too big. fence it all off. build a timber house, a few hens , vegetable crops and such https://www.landwatch.com/smith-county-texas-recreational-property-for-sale/pid/415308753

Come to Star Mountain Ranch during the End-of-Year Inventory Blow-Out Land Sale to Save Tens of Thousands on Gorgeous High-Elevation Acreage in East Texas, which includes 1.149 Acres for Just $63,900, (Reduced From $79,900) - Perfect for Your Future Dream Home! Final Homesites Now Available, so View Our Website for Huge Savings on Other Properties!

Welcome home to one of the most spectacular little hideaways in East Texas: Star Mountain Ranch! A place all your own, to live a slower-paced and quieter lifestyle out in the country. Whether you're enjoying the fresh country air, the peacefulness of the meandering creek, or the beauty of the rolling hilltop views, there's something for everyone at Star Mountain Ranch.
I prefer southern Spain or Portugal to Texas, you can find cheap houses there

shiva82

preparing a pair of shoes to wear for once today. i dusted them off and gave them a shake and a load old trim shaked out onto the floor. even my shoes stink of ganja . ffs

DaEarl73

Yes you better move fast, as alot of people are doing this… and you could find amazing places there… and then it would be so easy for me to pay you a visit and smoke that once together😉
Yeah I know, 2 Barcelona clubs have already something that I know, there are for sure more. the plug worldwide has a dispensary and lakalada a hotel in Thailand. The thing is, what I heard from people with Thai women, that if they buy something there , it’s never theirs, because they are not Thai. So it sounds bit of a scatchy to start a business there. Guess you need a trustable Thai business partner or something, never informed myself on that. The idea is nice hahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts