What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

seeded mimosa s1 keeper. male used was the purple striped c99. been in total darkness and freezing cold of the attic for over a week[cost saving and to see if she altered colours easily with the cold , or would hermie ]. deeps seeds are ripe from the early pollination . i will hang dry them in a few more days . she stays green , drought tolerant too

Attachments

• IMG_9310.JPG
    IMG_9310.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33

shiva82

seeded bud , of the other mimosa s1 pheno. i will save the seeds anyway as they make come in use in the future. back of the drawer job

Attachments

• IMG_9311.JPG
    IMG_9311.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33

goingrey

I will make you a set. 1 0,5l mason jar and 5 different sized rosin bags. Send the money to child care place, you are welcome hahahaha
I used to have some Bubble Bags but they were a big of a PITA to deal with. I guess the rosin bags are better, holes on all sides? Still, a dishwasher safe, preferably stainless steel, sieve set would be very nice indeed.

DaEarl73

I used to have some Bubble Bags but they were a big of a PITA to deal with. I guess the rosin bags are better, holes on all sides? Still, a dishwasher safe, preferably stainless steel, sieve set would be very nice indeed.
Check out Imker equipment, they have different mesh sizes of metal sieves