What's new

ShamWOW! guy beats up cannibal hooker.

S

Sir_Nugget

she was smokkin in the before picture, but what happened.. she got beat nearly to death by some guy, who does INFOmercials.. who you guys probly are all jealous of because your poor and immoral.. all I have to say is may mercy be gone when you are in hot shit.

Dr. G

Wow, he really messed her up! That side shot of her face is just DAMN!

That asshole is going to be rapped and abused by every pimp and wanna be pimp in that jail.........you know she has a pimp........he know that he has people in that jail.

Damn, it's on!

didnt you read nothing happened the case was dropped

one she violently assulted him FIRST i dont get where you dont have the right to punch someone till they let go of your tounge

but i think one punch should have done it

maby 2 a hooker shouldnt be that hard to knock out:laughing:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
she was smokkin in the before picture, but what happened.. she got beat nearly to death by some guy, who does INFOmercials.. who you guys probly are all jealous of because your poor and immoral.. all I have to say is may mercy be gone when you are in hot shit.

LOL yea i idolize this guy hahaha, lol speaking of NUTS! your nucking futts!!!

C

Chamba

Sorry but if a HOOKER is biting my tongue the bitch is getting a beat down sorry! so does that mean you regularly tongue kiss hookers?..lol ya wanker big ups tot he judge!! yeah, big up... he took a 10K sling from the semi-celeb's lawyer and set the woman basher free...did you see her face? split lip, one black eye, one badly bruised eye, probable fracture, probable broken nose..you think she desreved that for biting this fucked up John's tongue.....that punk is damn lucky the cops got him first, not her handlers hookers are not human!!!!!!! they should have less rights than animals or illegal immigrants you are a piece of shit, most hookers are alot more "human" than rock apes like you.........you are, and every other peice of shit that punches a woman, deserves the same back ten fold, for a woman basher, their deserved dish is best served hard and fast..let's hope the current economic downturn forces you, your sister, mother and wife on the street in the oldest profession, the one that's real simple and only involves laying down first and getting up last..lol..and they might get to like it!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude...If ANY male has to come down here to FL and PAY for sex, you got issues. We got ALL kinds of crazy ass horny freak girls down here(spring break?) Shamwow dude cant pull a college chick? And isnt it Cardinal rule #45238 that you NEVER.....EVER EVER EVER EVER..kiss a kooker!!!...MY only question is...
Who whopped his ass?...lol
good vibes

JoJoDancer

ShamWOW can even soak up druel and blood from a blabberin idiots chin after he over paid for a starving hooker..

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Sorry but if a HOOKER is biting my tongue the bitch is getting a beat down sorry! so does that mean you regularly tongue kiss hookers?..lol ya wanker big ups tot he judge!! yeah, big up... he took a 10K sling from the semi-celeb's lawyer and set the woman basher free...did you see her face? split lip, one black eye, one badly bruised eye, probable fracture, probable broken nose..you think she desreved that for biting this fucked up John's tongue.....that punk is damn lucky the cops got him first, not her handlers hookers are not human!!!!!!! they should have less rights than animals or illegal immigrants you are a piece of shit, most hookers are alot more "human" than rock apes like you.........you are, and every other peice of shit that punches a woman, deserves the same back ten fold, for a woman basher, their deserved dish is best served hard and fast..let's hope the current economic downturn forces you, your sister, mother and wife on the street in the oldest profession, the one that's real simple and only involves laying down first and getting up last..lol..and they might get to like it!

Very well said, Senor....

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
ShamWOW! Vince crime seen pics....looks like a tie...

ShamWOW! Vince crime seen pics....looks like a tie...

0408091sham1.jpg

0408091sham3.jpg

0408091sham4.jpg

0408091sham5.jpg

LINK to all of the pics...

One helluva night there Vinny-boy....:angrymod:

EDIT:

I know it's SCENE and not SEEN<---- No grammar popo please :D

Euphrates

I was laughing until I scrolled down to the prostie.. A bit disturbing, but scrolling up brings back the laughter.. ha-ha the look on his face, now that is worthy of a infomercial

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
:jump: Hahahaha...that's what the bastard gets for selling shitty towels that don't even pick up compost tea off your floors. Kissing a hooker too? ....nasty ass, ahahahaha...

I get a good laugh when I see the commercials now....awesome post!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
0408091sham1.jpg

im no body language or facial feature expression expert but that smug fucking grin speaks volumes(like : yes!! beating hoookers is a better buzz than stealing from mindless fucktards who cant help to buy my crap off the TV), and his eyes SCREAM Cocaine and or METH, so do hers....CRACK HEADS = great cops & intervention episodes and general entertainment.