What's new

Sero´s south american DIY home cabinet 1st grow attempt, 400 W SOG

S

ShamelessJames

That's 17 grams a clone. Great job and thanks for sharing, I enjoyed my time reading this thread.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
beautiful job sero!
way to finish it out
great harvest numbers also! whoo hoo

apples

Hola Sero!

Very nice grow, with lots of good pics and info. Congratz on the harvest!!!

I'd also like to add that from reading your posts around here that you seem like a very nice, kind person, and I respect that alot.

+k to you my good friend!

bengie187

Wow.....first attempt your already a master.......howd you get them to stay soo tight mines just got small popcorny like buds......anyways cudos

sero!

Hydrosun: thank you my friend, as i´ve said before it will be an honour to have you around here, any time you want, and i´ll save a bowl for you, that´s for sure! I can tell you that this strain is just like her name, pure caramel. VERY sweet flavour and smell, and the high is very social and uplifting, ando you can also feel her in your body. This are the first impresions from a joint i´ve rolled while i was putting the buds in the jars, as i´ve said i´ll do a smoke report when they´re properly cure.

ShamelessJames: thank you! i´m glad you´ve enjoyed it!

SirSmokalot: thank you bro, i´m really happy with this grow!

apples: Really thank you for the kind words mate!

bengie187: all the things i did for them while they were growing are detailed here, i don´t know really what to tell you, but for fluffly buds i noticed that pot size matters (a lot!) even more than the ferts you feed them. any question is welcome.