What's new

September Finishing Strains for 44N

FireFly22

I just wanted to trow my hat in for BC Sweettooth. I grew it out in 2007, great germ rate, my wife had me put them in the GH after one week of growth as they stank. The youngest stinkers I've seen. The growth rate is great but they are light sensitive so here in my GH in early May they will flower. Seemed to be many pheno's, from a pole to a bush, and some being light green and others turning purple near harvest. They will start around July 20 and be done within 55 days. Very resin-y and very tasty, sweet honey. They all yielded 200+G. They where grown in pots till late that year, then they where re-potted and they went back into growth for an other month.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 34

reddy1

ICMag Donor
nice bump, this was a trip down memory lane. have learned lots since then. putting most of my strain focus on making seeds with my Danish Gold stock.

thanks DST for the tip on the durban along with the kc33. they seem to fit my description.

checked out the Iranian Auto Flower. sounds early and potent, can always use that in my stable. Iranian G13 sounds even better.

bozga

Mandala Hashberry will finish mid-late Oct and is very tasty and very good smelling pot, there is no other weed that smells better than Hashberry (from my experience).
NYCD from Soma was the best, but Hashberry is very very special.
Potency isn't devastating, but the high is very pleasant. It just relaxes you and makes you feel good.
This year I'm going with Mandala genetics and will try to find my best strain.
Mandala is great, no matter what others say!
Try Mandala #1. My suggestion.
Peace! :D

hawgleg

Dutch Treat x Hash Plant

Things have been so good with this around. I think it is my favorite high I have ever had, very enjoyable and leaves you social, while still being quite high and lasts long.

I am about 10 degrees north of you, and it finishes wonderfully with high mold resistance. The stuff we have been smoking on was 3-4 weeks early because of rippers. Still delicious, friends just can't stop talking about it. I can't wait for this year to be torn apart by a mature plant.

Potency, early finish, mold and pest resistant, tasty. It fits my needs perfrectly. Not to mention they say 1/2 lb + per plant. It does yield nicely.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
i just pulled this from another thread but this is worth repeating.
thank you DST for all your contributions to IC. your knowledge has been helpful again and again.

Hey D. REYx...

I know an excellent strain for you. Biddy Early fems. They are stellar quality and finishe mid to late september with excellent potency and a sweet vanilla smell and taste. The fems are a bit different than the regular seeds. Better! All of the plants are similar in growth and appearance,but there are some differences in finish dates and taste. There arent any autofllowering pheno's in the fems, but there are some very light sensitive pheno's. I had 14 plants. 2 finished in the first part of sept, the main group finished the 3rd week of sept and a couple of plants went into the first week of Oct.

Plants grow to about 7' and yield 8 ozs. Excellent quality. I had never grown any Magus strains but im here to telll you that Gerrit knows his breeding shit. Im impressed. Come Oct 1, you'll be dancing a Michigan Jig!

Green Poison from sweet seeds has a massive yield and decent potency with a very fruity smell and taste. It finishes the 3-4th week of sept. 1lb per plant or more.

Royal seeds "special queen" has decent potency, is tougher than nails and finishes in the last of sept. It can get big -9' or more so you might have to tie her down.

Good luck

krk

if you go to the green life seeds website they have a couple really nice looking durban crosses from next gen. I love jays strains, his grape god and grape skunk kick ass. a friend of mine grew next gen's avalon last summer and it finished by the end of sept at 50' N. I"ve heard bonkers is a great outdoor strain too.

Where is everyone getting these GGold seeds from? every post and thread seems to say go to unleash da green but when i go to that site and click past the opening page it doesn't even look like they have anything to do with the herb.?????????

GG#3 is from Smoke-a-lot seeds... breederbrad is the original breeder of Guerilla Gold. I see you ca get them at the bay or boo now. You need to reg at that other place you mentioned.

Ok i might come off as an arrogant prick here but for the most part i have found many of the strains listed in this thread to be highly variable and generally not as good as advertised. My recomendation is to try several and cross the plants that perform best and work on producing your own seeds.
That being said some my opinion on some
Guerilla Gold- wonderful plant all the pheno's will finish early and a few might be really early (july 21 for a couple plants)
Mighty Mite- some good plant and some less steller on finishing times
Sagamaranthas Early Riser- suprisingly high quality and a couple pheno's with one being as early as the first week of september however a couple plants went hermi and i don't think it had to do with stress
Purple #1 variable but some near auto plants and generally pleasing though not overly potent (med patients seem to love it)
Biddy Early- pretty good all round, quite potent with some plants finishing in mid september and some in early october
KC 33- majority finished in september and i can see this being a big yeilder if well grown
Early Girl- generally good but not as early as one might suspect as most finished in early october.
Durban poison from nirvana- beautiful big strong growing mold resistant plants and if any of them finished before mid october i would have been overjoyed.
Early Misty- none of them finished before the second week of october for me
C-99- simply to late for my taste (mid to late october) but a cross of GG with C99 finished by mid september and if that cross can be stabilized it has great potential.

Thats about all i have off the top of my head but i can't stress strongly enough that breeding your own is the way to go if your looking at growing as a multi year project, a couple seasons in and i assure you that you will have a good number of plants that perform well in your area.
Slart

krk

attachment.php

A couple of seeded Guerilla Gold #3............. enjoy...
attachment.php

Attachments

• a seeded gg#3.jpg
    a seeded gg#3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 28
  • aggseeds 009.jpg
    aggseeds 009.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 34

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
anyone have any early finishing strains for someone around 36N?? or will early finishing strains at 44N also finish early in my location?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
this thread needs resurrected..i ran into this thread looking for early and mold resistant strains..the years have gone by now since the last post on this thread..im sure they are some new ones out there for all outdoor and guerilla growers..please share ur experince,strain,breeder etcetc please..what lat u at,how well it done the basics..im sure many people looking for threads like this one..thanks ic mag

Steven Seagul

Yeess please resurrect this useful thread.
My DP Euphoria just finished flowering (14 october) in a shitty weather... next year I want something to harvest mid-september or earlier, main concern for me is being able to dry outdoor.

Latest posts

Latest posts